Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now on one saying that we should think about her feelings because ya know with coronavirus and people losing their businesses and job that people might see things and commit suicide, not her though because she’s above it.

do you think about other people when you’re raving in the woods or going on holiday spreading your filthy rat germs during a pandemic? Sitting on your stories saying you’re symptomatic then popping out for tea.. Nah! I wonder how many people You’re responsible for getting sick Sal? How many of them have died?

what about the girls you aggressively stalk and bully and dox online because your ex banged them? Like it’s their fault. Offering up rewards like you’re some bleeping mafiosa? What ifyou tip them over the edge?

what about all the drug trade you’re actively funding through your selfish bullshit. The slave labour, murders, smugglers and their lives. Do you have their blood on your hands?

And what about your kids, they’re growing up thinking their mum cares more about oiling her arse up online, eye bleeping herself on Instagram and sucking dick in Dubai than you do about them. What about THEIR mental health?!

You need to take responsibility for your tit first Sallie.
Would love to have seen her respond to this. Spot on.

Reactions: 16
Why when she keeps going on about her loving her face, eyes and lips does she keep using a filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s now on one saying that we should think about her feelings because ya know with coronavirus and people losing their businesses and job that people might see things and commit suicide, not her though because she’s above it.

do you think about other people when you’re raving in the woods or going on holiday spreading your filthy rat germs during a pandemic? Sitting on your stories saying you’re symptomatic then popping out for tea.. Nah! I wonder how many people You’re responsible for getting sick Sal? How many of them have died?

what about the girls you aggressively stalk and bully and dox online because your ex banged them? Like it’s their fault. Offering up rewards like you’re some bleeping mafiosa? What ifyou tip them over the edge?

what about all the drug trade you’re actively funding through your selfish bullshit. The slave labour, murders, smugglers and their lives. Do you have their blood on your hands?

And what about your kids, they’re growing up thinking their mum cares more about oiling her arse up online, eye bleeping herself on Instagram and sucking dick in Dubai than you do about them. What about THEIR mental health?!

You need to take responsibility for your tit first Sallie.
This is zen Sal..trying to be all clean minded, positive affirmations and that bollocks.

Say that to Jem & Becca's kids which you slagged off and said they were nearly aborted.

I am SICK to death of people using Caroline Flack death as a reason to give hate towards us.

Not 1 person has ever wished her dead. We want her to do well but as always she plays the narcissist.

Prove us wrong, but I would bet my life this time next year you will be in the same position.

Jog on Sal 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
'I'm doing online course to better my mind, I realise money better spent than doing my body.

Next post.

Swipe up for only fans.

Those lips are truly awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is that puta going on about now? Putting money into herself? 🤣 bit bleeping late for that you ol rotter. Don’t act a bleep for everyone to see then get your crusty knicks in a twist when people comment on it. ON A SEPARATE PLATFORM 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trolling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw duck sake how did I manage to miss all the dramarama?! One of you could have at least given me a call, a wee heads up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sal seems pretty manic tonight. I think she’s got home and spent the whole time reading here and being on her phone. She’s doing post after post about trolling/suicide and seems more wound up than usual, so I reckon she’s been on here. And now she’s going on about trying to better her mental health etc.

Reactions: 15
So she's basically saying that anyone who gossips is responsible for peoples mental health. She seems to forget she is the biggest gossip ever. So if Becca decided to commit suicide after the rumours and videos she did about her then she would have blood on her hands. Pot, kettle....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I cant even listen to what shes saying her lips are distracting me. They are awful they are dangling down over her teeth.

She needs to learn what a troll is! Its starting an argument with someone on purpose..shes choosing to read here!!

Reactions: 10
No blood on my hands.
We’ve offered advice, help, told her to get off social media, stop the drugs and change her lifestyle. We’d rather sacrifice our entertainment for her to get a normal job and sort herself out for the sake of her kids and family.
But she won’t, she’s too much of a selfish narcissist. So until then il just watch the drama unfold and post my concerns and opinions every now and again when I can be arsed

as you were lads

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I dunno what’s going on but I am well up for Sal getting therapy, going gym and stopping drinking! Also it’s taken her to 34 to realise she needs to worry about what’s on the inside not the outside 🙄
Will do her the world of good. Just hoping once lockdown is over she doesn’t go on another wonky bender 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shes only 34 she has the ability to change her life around idk open a tanning shop but the way she acts shes going to get the age where she wont be able to just switch!!

Reactions: 13
“yous might recognise my name I’ve been active on a few of these threads”

watch out guys we got a tattle celeb on our hands here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I dunno what’s going on but I am well up for Sal getting therapy, going gym and stopping drinking! Also it’s taken her to 34 to realise she needs to worry about what’s on the inside not the outside 🙄
Will do her the world of good. Just hoping once lockdown is over she doesn’t go on another wonky bender 😂
End of lockdown she won’t make the end of next week without a bender

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the feeling she’s super ashamed of her behaviour in Dubs and really frantically trying to get a hold of herself although she won’t apologise for any of it. These things take time tho it won’t all be fixed in a week love!

I don’t really care she does OF for income, it doesn’t personally offend me in any way

Reactions: 19
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal tit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a duck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
She doesn’t read here, so she wouldn’t know and address exactly the stuff you wrote about here.... of course she wouldn’t dedicate several stories tonight to it.

“Looks will fade. I’m focusing on putting my inside. Doing Courses etc”

then the next story... mentions wanting her tits sorting.
I’m starting to think her putting money inside her must be her on about getting her fanny redone or an expensive dildo rather than broadening her horizons by education!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.