Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one said she should hurt herself or wished her to, again it's to get sympathy and to turn the attention off her from being such a horrid person.... no one's fooled hun you are rotten stop with the sympathy vote it doesn't fool anyone!
Literally turns me sick, people who genuinely have these feelings of suicide don't look for sympathy... everyone needs to stop drawing attention to her saying that crap as that's what she wants everyone to start pandering and saying 'oh sal, we didn't say that' blah blah blah... go find attention somewhere else or better yet go get your children and get all the attention you'll want and more

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Getting her flange out on only fans. Must be saving for Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she’s crying on live saying her blood is on our hands if something happens to her and that she’s a good mum

Reactions: 4
She went mad about people mentioning her kids but what about when she went in on Becca and Jen Lucy’s kids? Double standards or what.

Also her lips have genuinely really shocked me. They look so so bad. Her top lip lifts really weirdly on one side when she talks.

Reactions: 21
Dashalna had her and she can’t handle it if she had her kids she wouldn’t have a problem tit mum tit eyes tit lips shot person

Reactions: 4
Finished Christmas shopping in July but was out Christmas shopping last week...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone’s a Pedro ( rules won’t let me spell it correctly)
Everyone’s obsessed
Everyone’s taking the piss and she doesn’t like it......

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.