Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell if we screen shot their stories?

Didn’t her and our sal used to be pally?
I used to love watching her insta lol where has she gone

What's the beef between Jem Lucy and our Sallie? I don't like Jem either mind. Another slutty woman who needs a bleeping slap

Reactions: 6
I genuinely have had the worst day. Like awful. But this thread always makes me think at least I am not Sal.

Thanks Sal I appreciate it
Hope you’re okay 😘

Can someone tell if we screen shot their stories?

I used to love watching her insta lol where has she gone

What's the beef between Jem Lucy and our Sallie? I don't like Jem either mind. Another slutty woman who needs a bleeping slap
Don’t think so

did I miss a live?

Reactions: 1
She can’t seriously think her lips look nice? They are lumpy

She said she stopped reading tattle 5 days ago and it made her feel better .... she said earlier on that she’s been quiet as she had a breakdown

Can’t watch this she is eye bleeping herself constsntly. She’s had 4ml in her lips 😱 she claims it makes her look younger 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She looks like a leg of pork in them fishnets.

Them lips are horrific - one blow too many and they're gonna spatter over some punter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her lips are giving me anxiety 😩😩 that top lip is squint and she can’t drink out that glass..she can barely talk...that lip suck and sniff duck sake she snorting on a Thurs.. she’s not got a ticket for Dubai the liar 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
one of the keyboard warriors “people from tattle are on here tonight”

well done Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel bad for her the lips are so lumpy

I thought she seemed like she’s had a revelation that she needs to sort herself out!

But will it last 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.