Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
question is... how many days has it been since her last sale on her only fans? If itโ€™s 50% off on non special occasions. I imagine sheโ€™ll be doing free access on Boxing Day

question is... how many days has it been since her last sale on her only fans? If itโ€™s 50% off on non special occasions. I imagine sheโ€™ll be doing free access on Boxing Day
Ha I should have looked at her stories first ๐Ÿ˜‚

first it was the drink and now sheโ€™s got ยฃ4 of those fishnets up her crack.
I only hope it doesnโ€™t snag on any warts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon sheโ€™s been taking tips from her BFF Hollie Phillipa who she shared a side salad with in Dubai FML. Remember when you were a kid and you would push Barbies face in for a laugh.....yeah that ๐Ÿฅด fucks up with em stay off the gram hunz
Omg we need a seperate thread on Hollie โ€˜Buy my tits, ass, magic dust, fitness bollocksโ€™ Philippa. Sheโ€™s another filter-happy bint pretending sheโ€™s living her best life....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she seen her kids at all since she has come back from dubai? It's like they don't exist. Those poor girls.

Reactions: 10
Sophie may Dickson used to have her lips and face done at the same place. Self explanatory really

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sal I donโ€™t think these lyrics really are the look you are going for
Arenโ€™t they about gang land warfare and Pablo the chunky drug overlord
That dirty fishnet body stocking is bleeping hideous.

It will need disenfecting ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That dirty fishnet body stocking is bleeping hideous.

It will need disenfecting ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ
Agreed! Her fuckin nails on that knock me sick...all chipped and gross thought they had to match? Only match she knows is a box of bleeping glory matches to light a fuckin sterling silver

Reactions: 10
Back up North for the freebie lashes from trampy Terri... knock back a couple of glasses of Rose (even though she only drinks at weekends and not that much) get some girl on girl attention seeking kisses for content..oh and not forgetting after the wine sheโ€™ll have wino courage to jump on live giving it all Im
Better than you jealous hating Raaaattttt ggeeerrrrls

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.