Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cried this morning watching her literally thow so can olny imgain what the people there think of her 👏

She out tomorrow or the weekend dodnt last long did it sal ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must be getting her lips fixed.. no doubt big fall out pending with that lip place!
She must know they look awful. But if it directs more traffic to her instagram then who cares, right?

Reactions: 5
I’ll believe she’s doing all this for the better and it for show if she actually goes out and doesn’t drink/drugs. I believe people can change if they really want to. I’ve yet to see her do something that makes me believe she wants to change

Reactions: 3
The forward lunges up a step 😂 also the kettle bell swings make me howl she looks like she’s shitting a brick. SWING Sal!!! Don’t just lift it up and drop it! Someone please gift her some PT sessions... I’m actually rooting for her.. going to a PT was great for my mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those gym workouts properly stress me out too, she’s wobbling all over the place, hasn’t a clue what she’s doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bugs me how blatant people are in their stories about meeting friends and family. At least keep it on the sly. I've not seen my best mates properly in 3 months. Everyone I know seems to be going liverpool for an actual night out, some of these bars will have home hefty fines on their hands

not being funny but why does she constantly do these promo ads like people with 1 million followers hardly even do this it’s just cringe 🤦

• Haha
Thread suggestion ; #15
Sallie the little bleep, close your legs your not a door, what a little tattle snitch mind your own business you nosey b*tch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why on earth would you post that you are a fare dodger?

She thinks it's funny, just sums her up.

Which of you lot says she is changing?!

Reactions: 16
I am screaming ‘didn’t know u could get fined for not buying a ticket before getting on the train’

Sallie you’ve just admitted to over 100k people you bunk the train 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why on earth would you post that you are a fare dodger?

She thinks it's funny, just sums her up.

Which of you lot says she is changing?!
She thanked the universe for being such a well travelled person last night its a shame the universe didn't drop her a memo that she needs an actual train ticket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am cringing that she just tried to bump the train and then go on like it’s normal 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I am screaming ‘didn’t know u could get fined for not buying a ticket before getting on the train’

Sallie you’ve just admitted to over 100k people you bunk the train 🤣🤣🤣🤣
nah you have to get a rocket before boarding - GCSE / A LEVEL in English / best selling author and all that 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is she on a train with no ticket when she's allegedly got an £800pm Range Rover?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.