Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lan70

VIP Member
I actually felt really sorry for her she did look upset. Her life must be really lonely at times it’s very sad. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a shame when people allow bad situations and bad times and drugs to take over and ruin their life. I’ve had friends do the same so I really would like to see her turn her life around!
My god she’s ruined her face
It’s tragic really ... her life is falling apart and she’s in complete denial 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Monkeydust24

Now she’s crying on live saying her blood is on our hands if something happens to her and that she’s a good mum

Lan70

VIP Member
In West Yorkshire you have to have a ticket before boarding, or you can get a ‘promise to pay’ slip from the machine if you’re wanting to pay cash rather than card and then you can get a ticket on board. Although to be fair to her she’s only just moved her so probably doesn’t know that.

Can anyone remember when she was ‘designing’ a kids furniture brand? She went to China to a trade show and everything.
Stop ✋ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Why would ya snort wen ur nose has been tampered with so much . Surely it cant withstand the amount she stuffs up there

Macavity2

Chatty Member
No.... EVERYTHING she posts is constructed to get at G, wether it be good or bad, parting, holidays, lads, selfies, OF, going off the rails, back on the rails, everything!! It’s the moves of a narcissist!! She’s lost control of the situation and of him and her every action is a direct result of how she’s feeling over him at that moment!! Facts
Is it? Do you know them both?
I wouldn’t be shocked, but either way it’s got to be better than ramming half a K of gear up her snout and getting shat on in Dubs

• Haha
Dashalna had her and she can’t handle it if she had her kids she wouldn’t have a problem shit mum shit eyes shit lips shot person