Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Unpopular opinion, but I was going to say this. I sat on that live last night and I didn’t dislike her at all. I still can’t see past a person trying really hard to fix her demons. I know we all say she goes through these cycles after totally embarrassing herself, but I just wish she was strong enough to keep it up, there are obviously some people out there that lead her astray, people that don’t care, and she follows, because let’s face it, she wants to be part of it all. I do genuinely hope she thinks about getting some help, professional help, the likes she suggested Steven Bear should seek.
i totally agree

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Exactly this! Sometimes I do feel myself feeling sorry for her but then I snap back to reality and realise she does absolutely nothing to help herself. Yes she’s been dealt some pretty shitty cards in life, but haven’t we all? People out there a lot worse off than she is and they aren’t as bad as Sallie. I’ve followed her years and this is one of the phases she goes through and his went through so many times, it’ll not last. And this podcast it’ll all be on her terms 100%, even when she does a Q&A she just skips the questions people wanna know. She’s hardly going to go on and say “yea I sleep with men for money, I don’t have custody of my kids” yada yada, she might touch on the custody subject and G briefly but wouldn’t hold my breath on her being 110% honest, she wouldn’t know what honesty was if it jumped up and hit her in her small eye!
And maybe we could find out who Dane is!

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She is prob talking about her dad when she talks about her childhood as I’ve only seen her say nice things about her mum

I don’t think she’s coked up though
she didn’t looked coked up to me either looked quite sober tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
Cried this morning watching her literally thow so can olny imgain what the people there think of her 👏

She out tomorrow or the weekend dodnt last long did it sal ✌

• Haha

Geee

Chatty Member
Yeah I know it’s not her decision anymore but just what if she was defending herself and her children from a volatile situation in the first instance. I recognise she has to do better now to get her kids back etc but sometimes you can be that scarred by someone’s actions that things aren’t that simple. IMO since she’s been back from Dubai she seems like a different person and seems like she’s trying to ‘be better’ so hey ho I hope she continues on the right path for her kids sake.
When you have your kids removed because of domestic violence you have to move you are capable of not being in that situation again. Which is a hard thing to prove

• Sad