Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyerollsagain

I said the veneers wouldn’t last and they had dropped! Off to Turkey for more but pretending it’s for ‘whitening’! The accents in that live! Scouse/London. How many times does she touch her hair and move forwards and back in the chair constantly.

Reactions: 5

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Who’s she being chauffeured about by ..... with the kid in the back
Is it the mafia pimp she used to knock about with??

Lan70

VIP Member
In some abusive relationships your brain becomes addicted to the highs and lows. My ex used to hit me, spit on me, steal from me and cheat on me but I felt like he was a prize I had to keep and would be devastated every time he even looked at someone else and would always want him to come back when he left.
The only thing she’s addicted to is herself unfortunately

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I felt the same
I think because she spoke openly about not having her girls, It’s really sad
She is irresponsible though and needs to sort her shit out
Oh yeah I totally agree but I mean
No one knows the full situation and can you imagine if he was that aggressive 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe she had to defend herself and her children. I’m not saying he was, obviously I don’t know but what I will say is if any man was aggressive to me or my kids I would do anything necessary to protect us!

• Heart

Howarewe

Chatty Member
Don’t tell anyone *looks around furtively* but I have pelmets. Maybe it’s a Liverpool thing?

That thing about the spiders has given me the heebiejeebies though. I’m terrified of them.
I got someone out to make pelmets for me and they talked me in to getting puffball curtains made instead. But I still love pelmets 😂

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal shit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a fuck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
Shouldn't this be reported @admin

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Pocuspeg

Chatty Member
Wow.... when you think she couldn't look any worse....once again, she nailed it 👏

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She is prob talking about her dad when she talks about her childhood as I’ve only seen her say nice things about her mum

I don’t think she’s coked up though