Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her she didn’t say that she was going to commit suicide. She did talk about suicide but she never once said she was going to do anything bad to herself. If you are in the public eye as she is with her ‘job’ as an Instagram influencer then unfortunately you leave yourself wide open to discussion and opinion be that good or bad Somebody asked her yesterday why she doesn’t just come off social media and she said she can’t as it’s where she makes her money from (which is aside from the face she needs the constant attention as it validates her life).

Reactions: 8
I don't understand what she is "influencing" people to buy/do. She has no brand affiliations, she doesn't do you tube, she isn't known for anything like Mrs Hinch/a mummy blogger/interiors. She just advertises her only fans, or shouts out for anyone to advertise on her page. Surely it can't bring in that much cash.

Reactions: 12
Once children are settled in a 'home' it is difficult to 'get them back'. No matter how she tries. I think this adds to her spirals and despair. SS are not as 'pro mum' as people think these days.

Reactions: 10
How exactly are these people affording it? It costs a bomb. Certainly enough money to have a whole bowl of it to plough through for a couple of nights in a row.
I’m not sure. I watched a Stacey Dooley documentary on it and I can’t believe how it is processed. Even if I wanted to try it, I couldn’t shake that image of all those chemicals on some tarp in the jungle somewhere

Let alone the fact that it’s most likely got into this country up someone’s ass

Reactions: 6
I agree but it seems it’s her only way of earning any income at all even if it’s a small amount from the businesses that she does advertise and it’s a platform from which to try and encourage people to sign up for only fans. Is there a way to tell how many people she has signed up?

Last edited:
She really is hysterically thick,
Corona just means crown (in all variations of spanish)
From the Latin word coronam,
Saving lives sallie dont know about suicide but shes going to give herself heart failure going the gym that off her cake
Although I must say I'm so excited to watch the come down

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Absolutely love this comment. So true

Reactions: 3
Omg these are so dated...2015 primark specials....
maybe they were for her Dubai adventure and she is living out of her suitcase...

Edit: also how dumb to be lifting weights with sandals on hope she dont have butter fingers.
Just fuckin legged it over to say why is she in fucking sandals and socks lifting weights

Reactions: 19
What’s she got on her feet?
How can her mind be more focused if her priority while working out is to get action shots for insta posts?

How can you be clearing your head if you’re on your same old bullshit. Have a day off Sal, for fucks sake. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
I’m so surprised the gym lets her lift weights with open toed shoes on

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.