Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did any one see the post before that one shes deleted saying shes just found something out, shes going to be lonely this Christmas and all she wants is her girls?
I didn’t. She been denied access? I mean it’s probably for the best, you can’t swan in and out of their lives between holidays with a nose full of beak.

Also don’t wanna sound too mean there, but she’s needs to clean her act up once and for all, for them if not for herself.

Reactions: 12
did any one see the post before that one shes deleted saying shes just found something out, shes going to be lonely this Christmas and all she wants is her girls?
Obviously we dont know the full story of what has gone on but based on her behaviour over the last few months is it any wonder she doesn’t have full access

Reactions: 10
Didn’t see it.
I have followed Sallie for years and I have to say I know we’ve seen loads of new starts etc from her but the last couple of days she seems genuinely really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Didn’t see it.
I have followed Sallie for years and I have to say I know we’ve seen loads of new starts etc from her but the last couple of days she seems genuinely really sad
I agree. I just hope for her sake and her kids sake that this phase actually isn’t a phase and she works on making herself better. I really do.

Reactions: 7
I hope that too but Sal please don’t buy melatonin from the internet you don’t know if it’s real/ safe!

I think she’s on the sober side of life and this is why she can’t sleep as she’s got no chemical help, but if she doesn’t get proper help, it won’t be long before she turns to something dodgy out of desperation

She seems to be facing up to all those feelings she’s usually running away from, problem is it’s been a long time so it’s hit her like a truck. She’s got to call her GP and ask for help. And don’t give up this time

• Heart
I hope she’s ok this morning seemed like she was having some sort of panick attack? Hopefuly she got some sleep

Reactions: 4
Guys I can confirm she is not sober or getting clean what’s so ever. The reason she won’t be with her girls this Christmas is because she was caught with a large sum of drugs in her possession and obviously this has gone against her massively in terms of gaining any access to those kids. She is still a full on druggy and all this Holland and Barratt talk is purely for Instagram purposes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Guys I can confirm she is not sober or getting clean what’s so ever. The reason she won’t be with her girls this Christmas is because she was caught with a large sum of drugs in her possession and obviously this has gone against her massively in terms of gaining any access to those kids. She is still a full on druggy and all this Holland and Barratt talk is purely for Instagram purposes
Omg was she arrested?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Spill the ☕ how do you know this? Is she getting charged?

Spill the ☕ how do you know this? Is she getting charged?

I am from her area and know someone who’s related to her. Honestly all this stuff for Instagram is just a mask. Her workouts at the gym which she films on her mobile phone, all for show. I wasn’t entirely sure on why she lost her kids in the first place until I spoke to the person I know who’s related to her. She is a mess put it that way

Reactions: 11
sorry but sooooo many people have been on here claiming they know her but don’t actually give any details. Sadly this seems to be the same scenario. Don’t believe that you know her - probably seen her out once or twice

I am from her area and know someone who’s related to her. Honestly all this stuff for Instagram is just a mask. Her workouts at the gym which she films on her mobile phone, all for show. I wasn’t entirely sure on why she lost her kids in the first place until I spoke to the person I know who’s related to her. She is a mess put it that way

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Got to say I have been feeling a bit sorry for her watching her last few lives. It’s easy to sit here and say do this and that. She obviously doesn’t see a way back to getting her girls etc and is in self destruct mode to mask the pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
sorry but sooooo many people have been on here claiming they know her but don’t actually give any details. Sadly this seems to be the same scenario. Don’t believe that you know her - probably seen her out once or twice
👏👏👏👏👏
Just bleeping spill the whole details or nothing at all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooo, what’s the reason you haven’t said anything before now? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can everyone stop pretending to be her Mothers long lost cousins dog and get stuck into this coke sniffing hooker, I’m bored to death here. Get on the live sal boy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh girls!!! I forgot to mention until right now that I used to be best friends with Vegas in primary school!!!! and I used to see Sallie all the time when she’d drop Vegas off at my house when she’d come for a sleep over!!!!!

All the Insta stuff she puts on is just for show - so that the local Under 16’s Trampolining club doesn’t sue her for copyrighting issues and Robbery.

Anyway if use all don’t believe me I’m not telling you anymore goss.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.