Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becca was in a room with her EX....big bleeping deal! The ex she tried to stab. Has the cheek to slag Becca and Jem's kids and moans when people ask her about her family.

Dubai was a 2 week holiday now and as usual skipped questions about a job, arfans and dominique.

She is a prize bleep.

Reactions: 13
Amber hit a nerve for sure ..

I really think surgeons etc. Should be hit with fines for doing tit like that to girls faces . Clearly a girl isn’t right in the head if she is dismorphing her face like that.

Im not against fillers. I think if done correctly they can really enhance features.

but these people are injecting for the money regardless of how fucked the person looks. There needs to be some responsibility out on these people for what they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Becca was in a room with her EX....big bleeping deal! The ex she tried to stab. Has the cheek to slag Becca and Jem's kids and moans when people ask her about her family.

Dubai was a 2 week holiday now and as usual skipped questions about a job, arfans and dominique.

She is a prize bleep.
This exactly! Rebecca and Jemma may be prized skanks but at least they’ve got custody of their kids! Sallie is just the lowest of the low

Reactions: 11
Ive worked none stop this week and missed out can anyone give me a quick round up? Seen shes been live like
went live sniffing and lip sucking and sniffing (which calmed down after a while) typical coke behaviour
Said she couldn’t answer questions about kids and when asked wheee spending Xmas she said ‘family’. Family instead of kids said on a lot of answers
Ridiculous amount of time pouting her lips while people told her they looked good
Questions about Gem and Bex and fall out in Dubai. Left DB as didn’t like the party vibe and that wasn’t her, has open ended ticket so may/ may not go back
Still not sure which one allegedly got with her fella in IBZ. At first it was talking then it was accusing of sharing a bed. Who knows but girl code broken apparently
Oh yeah and she’s gonna write a book next year on advice for women. And launch lingere
line that couldn’t be arsed with this year cause of covid
A few Tattlers asking questions and then Amber popped up calling her out about shagging other people’s blokes, amber wouldn’t go live. Now amber will be in her stories and she’ll be offering £150 for intel on amber.
She said she had a minute left on her live before it cut off,
Two mins later and she said bye 👋

When has anyone on this thread or any of the other threads ever said that they want Sallie to take her own life ?! Such bullshit !
Oh yeah forgot about that. No One ever said that, quite the opposite

also avoided any questions about the T word

And I’m probably getting blocked tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
went live sniffing and lip sucking and sniffing (which calmed down after a while) typical coke behaviour
Said she couldn’t answer questions about kids and when asked wheee spending Xmas she said ‘family’. Family instead of kids said on a lot of answers
Ridiculous amount of time pouting her lips while people told her they looked good
Questions about Gem and Bex and fall out in Dubai. Left DB as didn’t like the party vibe and that wasn’t her, has open ended ticket so may/ may not go back
Still not sure which one allegedly got with her fella in IBZ. At first it was talking then it was accusing of sharing a bed. Who knows but girl code broken apparently
Oh yeah and she’s gonna write a book next year on advice for women. And launch lingere
line that couldn’t be arsed with this year cause of covid
A few Tattlers asking questions and then Amber popped up calling her out about shagging other people’s blokes, amber wouldn’t go live. Now amber will be in her stories and she’ll be offering £150 for intel on amber.
She said she had a minute left on her live before it cut off,
Two mins later and she said bye 👋
£150 😂😂😂 why is she so bleeping arsed what someone said. It's obviously true.

Come on Amber, dish the dirt. Hardly the kray brothers after you Sal has more bleeping enemies than Hitler.

tit (😂💩) defo went down in Dubai, cagey as duck about it.

She came across as a vile, rude, ugly horrible person on this live.

Tattlers were out in full force tonight on her live, well done people! (And me🔎😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads she’s back on live
Yay! State of her laughing at this fella she’s such a lonely sad act duck

my flaps have went up inside me with the cringe of watching this and Sallie laughing like a blushing teenage girl. bleeping go to bed u melt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her saying about why do we care when we’re giving birth in front of our partners incase we fart etc... err I wouldn’t have given a duck if I shat everywhere, I just wanted my 9lb10oz baby out of me! And I happily fart in front of my hubby, as does he with me. True love ❤ u wouldn’t know about it tit lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Bye gorgeous’s” (not even sure how to attempt to spell it) says the woman who said she wants to be a barrister or a writer 🤣 she is an absolute moth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she goes on about tattlers sad little lives.

watching Sallie makes me feel brilliant about my life, when I see that car crash 🤣 it’s like you know you shouldn’t look but you just can’t help it .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her saying about why do we care when we’re giving birth in front of our partners incase we fart etc... err I wouldn’t have given a duck if I shat everywhere, I just wanted my 9lb10oz baby out of me! And I happily fart in front of my hubby, as does he with me. True love ❤ u wouldn’t know about it tit lips!
tit lips 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.