Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a bleeping dictionary. She's defo been on the marching powder tonight. Just like last week all over again. 😦😦😦😦

Can someone enlighten me on what a tarot cars reader is it? Do they predict how long Sal keeps her finance car for?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
What the duck? Really really what the duck? She messin? Pyar brain pain trying to read that then.

🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 10
Ooh ffs she off again 🙄 get ya head down sponge bob and stop reading tattle haha horror

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sallie, just stop it, if you had such a hard life and a family who ‘left you to rot’ why have you left your children with your mother? Why not break the cycle and be a good mum? Lots of people break from a horrific child to give their own children the life they never had, what are you giving yours?

Maybe if you wasn’t such a judgy lying witch (criticising normal people with normal lives and jobs who care for their kids everyday) you wouldn’t get judged and slated so much?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ah thank you for the screenshots ye Rattttt Gurlzz. All been deleted - shock!! The spelling has absolutely fried my brain this early in the morning 🤯

Reactions: 18
My god you fall asleep and all hell break loose.

Yoh know the one thing I really hate in life is people who play the victim and feel sorry for themselves.

EVERYONE if they really wanted to, can find excuses to be a complete duck up and feel sorry from themselves.

Sallie it is about time you take some responsibility for your life love.

-You took/ take drugs
- You chose toxic relationships over your kids well-being.
- you choose to sell your dignity to Pervy men for a pair of Loubs, and to live a fake insta life that nobody bloody wants.
- You choose to befriend fake witches just like yoh to keep up ‘appearances’ instead of building meaningful friendships with people who will keep you grounded.
- You make the choice to continue drinking and making a mockery of yourself and become the butt of everyone’s jokes.
- You choose to play the victim to justify all the above points.
- You choose to continue with all of the above instead of get healthy for your kids and be the mum they deserve.

seriously sorry don’t sit there and tell people you have had a hard life. Like you say no body knows what you have been through ..... you don’t know what people have been through. There are people been thru far worst than you and are not selfish cunts. So please suck it up and get your tit together.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Fucks sake, I’m going to have to give up sleeping at this rate to keep up!
If she has been diagnosed with personality disorder then that’s awful but why is she not taking the support and medical advice offered to keep herself grounded?? It’s not just for her sake, it’s for her kids sake too. Having a personality disorder does not mean that is how you live your life. Having a personality disorder does not mean you lose custody of your kids. Social Care try to keep family together, so that decision won’t have been made lightly. Yes, she may have mental health issues but she’s clearly in control of her thoughts so at the moment, SHE is the one making the choice not to fight for her kids and engage with services. She’s more bothered about getting her flaps and tits out for Only Fans and pretending she’s famous because she thinks getting a real 9-5 job is beneath her. Sal love, being the first one voted out on Big Brother ten years ago does not a celebrity make. Put your hole away, get a job and fight for your kids before it’s too late and they don’t want to know you,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She says she had a horrible childhood and was left to rot as a baby but quite happy to leave her kids with her mum? Who has stepped up and is raising them?

Reactions: 40
And she thinks the only thing weird about that is fish ha ha ha ha that’s a “troll” attempt at us tattlers for exposing what happens with the “salmon”‘isn’t it Sal 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Side note I was so shocked to read that yesterday. I remember his ex on the beach and I thought he was so gorgeous. Disgusting guy.

Reactions: 9
She says she had a horrible childhood and was left to rot as a baby but quite happy to leave her kids with her mum? Who has stepped up and is raising them?
Exactly what I thought!!! She’s good enough now is she, cuz it suits you

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine being her mum, raising her kids for her so they didn’t end up in foster care. Basically having a second family to bring up when she should be enjoying the fact her kids are grown up and she’s got her chance to do things for herself. And then she reads that about herself on her selfish gobshite of a daughter’s Instagram stories?

Reactions: 24
Exactly. And surly if her mum caused her to have such a terrible childhood she would be the last person social services would of placed the kids with.
She just chats utter shite.

Reactions: 14
I got a notification when I woke up this morning to say that she had went live... Im so disappointed in myself for sleeping at 2am for work at 6am 😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a pity party, it’s all me me me, poor little me. No responsibility or understanding that it’s HER actions that have created the situation that she’s in.

Reactions: 9
Morning all,

Jesus!

So do I gather that she can't see her kids for a year?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone’s been on the Charlie again 🥴🥴
imagine throwing your mum under the bus when she is the one minding her kids because she’s too busy sniffing coke and selling herself.
Also the ‘if a man stabbed a woman he would never get to see his kids’ what point is she making here? Is she revelling in the fact that she will still get to see them even though she is a danger to herself and others whereas a man wouldn’t? Absolute scumbag.
And posting her friends kids and toys trying to pretend she’s with her own kids... Christ I’m lost for words.
How embarrassing.
Illiterate idiot

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.