Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo the type to pull her fanny flaps over her head and pretend she’s a sugarpuff.

..... for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm a long lurker on here but did anyone see a few weeks ago just before she moved to Leeds, in the early hours she had a story up spitting and seething into her phone about how some fella( think steve? Not 100%) got put in jail and she was glad that he had got what was coming to him, like his friend would too(cant rem names I got to view it once before deleted) and did he feel big now that he was inside etc something along them lines I'm raging I didnt screen record it was deleted in minutes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Its defo that birds kids shes with not her own. 100%
And I rekon shes being proper scatty about where she is and claiming shes pregnant so Jem doesn't kick her head in.

Reactions: 12
My god. Just caught up. Was reading for ages and it was still saying “posted Sunday” 😂
So many unanswered questions. Do we know who the other toothbrush belonged to? Was it for her scouse gob?
Did she get her shoes back?

In all seriousness I can’t stop thinking about her girls when she said she missed them and was coming home. Imagine her little ones getting wind of that that Their mummy was on her way home only to be told their mummy was lying to “wind” strangers on the internet up 😢 bleeping awful.

Reactions: 11
Looks like she's on the weed, the feeling sorry for myself posts are coming thick and fast.💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

bleeping bore off, we all know you are on a comedown.

Reactions: 6
Stillborn?? I thought she had a miscarriage? I’m pretty sure you sold a story hun saying you had a miscarriage not any mention of a stillborn.. do you know what you are one sick mother fucker I have watched 2 of my family members experience a still born and it’s not a bleeping joke or something to gain some sympathy!

Reactions: 18
I love how she addresses the posts about a belly button but doesn't challenge us about her failings to see her kids and bullshit Dubai. And dont make us feel guilty about a stillborn, a quick Google search cleared up that matter.

We know you are reading this right now so instead of making up lies. Fess up about Dubai and the fact you dont want to be a MOTHER!

Reactions: 7
Stillborn?? I thought she had a miscarriage? I’m pretty sure you sold a story hun saying you had a miscarriage not any mention of a stillborn.. do you know what you are one sick mother fucker I have watched 2 of my family members experience a still born and it’s not a bleeping joke or something to gain some sympathy!
And why would you #rideordie on a picture of your belly button if claiming it was from a still born/surgery/miscarriage.. make up yer mind hun what lie/sympathy vote you want tonight. Back in the UK and still no time for your own kids. Hair done though...priorities and that

Reactions: 13
And why would you #rideordie on a picture of your belly button if claiming it was from a still born/surgery/miscarriage.. make up yer mind hun what lie/sympathy vote you want tonight. Back in the UK and still no time for your own kids. Hair done though...priorities and that
She’s a dangerous RATTTTTGERLLLLLL like seriously who the duck posts something as sick as that for some sympathy it will all be deleted soon, if you wanna make us stop. Come on here and clear up the rumours. I’m sure myself and the girls can make a list of what bollocks you’ve spouted and can’t back up.. very dangerous liar you need HELP!

Reactions: 9
Of all the things on here she’s most upset about it’s her belly button being slagged

• Haha
Reactions: 36
27185AAA-DED9-4028-8CF1-05AF79AB94AB.jpeg
5B41B597-28A7-4419-8761-4F3AB05EE4A5.jpeg
750DC698-1F24-4EB6-8A77-BA64E40F5C75.jpeg
B5143A4E-23A9-4EB1-A68F-79F568AC772C.jpeg
5E1BCCC9-B028-4243-855B-87D5B2AD7C6A.jpeg
6FFDCB43-3E17-4182-9D4D-EC7D93B92695.jpeg
61721794-0C35-481C-9C02-B71CF14614A2.jpeg
0376B24C-8F3B-4FDC-947A-D08FCADC327C.jpeg
72E49EC7-2824-4C31-B4FA-55D7D24F1EED.jpeg

the spelling is knocking me sick..but sneaky Sal posts and deletes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.