Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her family that left her but now bring up her girls! It’s all about what has happened to her, what about your kids Sal!

Reactions: 15
Will they monitor her social media?
I’m not sure to be honest! I’ve never been aware of this happening however it may be different for someone ‘known’ who appears to publicise their harmful behaviours!

Reactions: 2
Unlikely they will be monitoring her SM. They just don’t have the resources. She’s on her own with all this now her kids are removed, they aren’t desperately trying to make it work with her anymore, the kids are safer and settled where they are now why would they disrupt them? I won’t out myself but I work in this area. They will be expecting to see stability and improvement - engagement with drug alcohol, counselling, therapy, stable home, stable income, no issues with the police, clean drug testing. She has not been able to do any of this so far. Which will be enough to stop her getting them back
The next meeting will ask for feedback from all the agencies they are all involved with and see if anything has improved...

Reactions: 19
Ohhhhh yes!
Is this common practice now or is it reserved for those who may be in the ‘public eye’?
I don’t work for SS however I’m from another agency known to work very close with them, so this is really interesting!

Reactions: 5
Obsessed with being the victim to defend her tit parenting and drug addiction. No, you’re 35 with your kids took off you because you’re too busy chasing men, cocaine and a lifestyle you can’t afford. Your daughters will know who you really are in a few years. Enjoy Marbs darling, hopefully someone lends you a lilo to sleep on for the week.

Reactions: 20
Reminiscing. So she knows her life’s a mess. Admitting it first hand pfffttttt. But doesn’t do nothing about it pretending she’s living her best life 🤣
FC072AC9-BFE1-4ACE-8CB3-6C23759AB2F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can who ever it was that did the “raaaattt gerl” videos with the music do one to ‘scat man’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it's really telling that said having her second child made her feel even more loved. It should be the other way round with her expressing her love for them, this shows again she just uses them for validation. Oh and the only 3A* she got were in sucking cock and being a massive knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks guys for screen shotting.

Did anyone see her live? Can’t believe I missed it. How dare I sleep.
When I went onto insta last night shortly before the outburst it came up she was live, so obviously I went on not knowing what to expect but it was on her for a second then “live feed paused” then went off ☹ I love how we all address her directly because we know she reads this. I’m not even wasting my energy addressing her latest posts because she clearly doesn’t take heed. She will always be a coke/cock loving lemonade wage champagne lifestyle bint!

Reactions: 10
I think it's really telling that said having her second child made her feel even more loved. It should be the other way round with her expressing her love for them, this shows again she just uses them for validation. Oh and the only 3A* she got were in sucking cock and being a massive knobhead.
I read it as she felt even more love. As in her love grew. She’s just so thick and cannot spell 😂

"3 A*" and she can neither spell, nor write in proper sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wants to sort her life out, but does nothing to work towards it!
She needs to come off social media; speak to social services about what she needs to do to get her children back; stop doing OFs and get a real job; set up a safe, stable home near to her children’s schools; move away from anyone who’s a bad / negative influence; no men; get healthy, no drink, no drugs; save some money and act responsibly!!
Not a single one of the above has she / will she do.

Reactions: 16
She needs to come off social media; speak to social services about what she needs to do to get her children back; stop doing OFs and get a real job; set up a safe, stable home near to her children’s schools; move away from anyone who’s a bad / negative influence; no men; get healthy, no drink, no drugs; save some money and act responsibly!!
It’s really that simple isn’t it. Or even crack on in Leeds and work towards having the kids at weekends.

Reactions: 5

She truly is not interested in getting her kids back. She would not be out drugging, drinking or whoring if she was.

Reactions: 6
I have personality disorders. I am successful in my career, I own my home to provide my daughter with stability. I worry obsessively that my child will grown up to have a personality disorder and because of this I do every thing to prevent it. I've had so much counselling, tolerance therapy etc. I cope just fine and my daughter is emotionally healthy and stable. My worst fear is my daughter being effected by my illness and therefore I dont believe the selfishness she displays is due to her BPD or HPD. You can manage and control it to an extent, she obviously doesn't want to! There is so much stigma around personality disorders and she makes it worse! The main cause of BPD is childhood trauma and look what shes done to those kids! Its not mental health its evil selfish horrible behaviour. Those poor little girls, I hope they recover from their mothers neglect. Drugs and alcohol exacerbate BPD phenomenaly and if she didn't figure this out by 21 then she must be very very thick!!!!! She makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Blatantly takes the piss out of mental health 😳 an all she wants to do is party what a Rrrrrrrrrat gerrrrrrl ! How anyone was feelin any empathy towards her I hope this shows how much she
Sallie, just stop it, if you had such a hard life and a family who ‘left you to rot’ why have you left your children with your mother? Why not break the cycle and be a good mum? Lots of people break from a horrific child to give their own children the life they never had, what are you giving yours?

Maybe if you wasn’t such a judgy lying witch (criticising normal people with normal lives and jobs who care for their kids everyday) you wouldn’t get judged and slated so much?
Who actually leaves ther own kids with a family that left her to rot??? If that was me they would not be anywhere near a family like that an never would have been , too many lies and if it’s true it makes her even worse that her kids are left with such a bad family who gave her this terrible life , wow

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.