Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to shorten to fit and didn’t write muff incase admin deleted itπŸ™ˆ
Original suggestion with a massive 67 likes from @minniemae92
Sallie lies about being up the duff , but the love of her life prefers Beccas muff

Does anyone want to attempt a recap of the rollercoaster of the last few days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It has taken me the best part of the fat to catch up on the last two threads, absolutely savage 🀣

Reactions: 4
Also, I might be thinking too much into it but she posted on her stories earlier of her holding her babies hand. It’s probably unrelated but I’m thinking it could be a petty jab at Sal and I’m here πŸ‘πŸ» for πŸ‘πŸ» it πŸ‘πŸ»
And afterwards a picture of her DJing πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🀣The love of her life prefers beccas muff.
#brutal but hilarious πŸ˜‚
hopes she Fuming with a capital F
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Seems like Gem Lucy would get right on sallies tits ....... she has better tattoos , seems to have a few proper friends at least . Still flaunts herself but she still has her little girl as well & does things with her . Bet Sallie hates her !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sallie is fuminggggggggg and soooooo bothered about tattle. It just makes this ride even more fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh I miss it when our Sal was in Dubai. The content was next level. This time last week she was getting that Glaswegian debt collector to turn the lights on and off in his Burj apartment whilst Sallie stood and watched.

A modern day love story. We were all so incredibly jealous. πŸ₯Ί

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Tbh I miss it when our Sal was in Dubai. The content was next level. This time last week she was getting that Glaswegian debt collector to turn the lights on and off in his Burj apartment whilst Sallie stood and watched.

A modern day love story. We were all so incredibly jealous. πŸ₯Ί
Hahaha yeah with the caption "home" 🀣🀣🀣 hilarious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine just being that weird though in general! It’s absolutely mind boggling!! As a mum myself I don’t know how you would at some point get to the position she is πŸ™‰ surely even just been threatened to have your kids removed from your life would be enough to change! this has clearly spiralled to the point of no return! I can’t imagine a day without my children (unless chosen holiday break etc) it’s so sad to see

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.