Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only back to call her advisor at the job centre “hi it’s Sal, yes I’m still looking for werrrrrrk, if you see any porta loo jobs, hit me up babez” clearly needed to make sure her UC claim stays live.....also why does she do that tit with her fuckin shoulders to the camera.......you look like a melted welly.....grow the duck up hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marbs weather looks well good babe. dark by 6pm and 17 degrees 😂
Some of the bars are even open till 10pm! Social gatherings of 6 people!
whoooooo living your best marbs life babe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marbs in Dec during covid.....erm ok 😂😂 it'll be a ghost town. She's full of tit

Driving around in her mates rental car thinking she's the bollocks..are you 15😂

She needs a dettol bath bleeping scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Swear they have been driving around for hours????
Remember back in the day when you first passed your test you’d pick up your mate for a good old joy ride and just drive for the hell of it acting like a dick singing to i’ll bring you flowers.....only Sal does that now age 35ish also prob on the hunt for a bag of silver spoon......joy riding.....also another low for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Marbs in Dec during covid.....erm ok 😂😂 it'll be a ghost town. She's full of tit

Driving around in her mates rental car thinking she's the bollocks..are you 15😂

She needs a dettol bath bleeping scruff
Was just gonna say , who goes cruising round with tunes on in a car anymore 😂. Me & my mates when we were 18 . Erm not a grown woman in her thirties 🤣🤣🤣. Pussay patrol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've been a long time lurker on this thread and the one time I go into labour and have my baby i miss all the drama. Can someone PLEASE recap the chaos that happened over the last few days? I don't have time to read through all the threads with a 4 day old 🙈
Congratulations xxx

Jem is just as bad. She never had her daughter she has a nanny who raises her most of the time.
Well said! Shes just another part time mother who seems to be living the life of a 20 year old. What is wrong with the bleeping idiots!

Reactions: 8
Ay ay ay ay ayyyy, could be driving back to Leeds,you know to her bought flat. Chandelier is probs being fitted tomorrow for the free ad 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else notice that when she was videoing the radio like a 17 year old that the temp was 20°c where in the UK would be 20°at the min... Bet they are driving to marbs like 2 tramps
Is it maybe 20 in the car like the heating being on cause surely she isn’t in marbs

Reactions: 7
Ay ay ay ay ayyyy, could be driving back to Leeds,you know to her bought flat. Chandelier is probs being fitted tomorrow for the free ad 🤷‍♀️
Or driving to Leeds to collect her 5 carrier bags of crusty clothes as she's been evicted for not paying rent. Sofa surfing SAL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice that when she was videoing the radio like a 17 year old that the temp was 20°c where in the UK would be 20°at the min... Bet they are driving to marbs like 2 tramps
Definitely the temp of the heater - outside heat is on the dashboard so wouldn’t see it

Reactions: 2
Do they have sports direct in marbs because the mandem had one of those bags

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It might not touch their own belly button but you can certainly touch hers all the way from the fuckin moon......turn it in.....even with a thumb dick you wouldnt tap that for free.....just sayin tho😏
Bet her fanny flaps touch her belly button

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.