Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit about men don’t see there kids for life for stabbing I’ve got a year.

seriouslt gloating about that Sal?

she needs to be put in a padded cell for her own safety let alone anyone else’s

Reactions: 9
Omg this woman! Can’t get any lower can she! Allll me me me! Stay off the drugs Sal get help stop blaming others for you’re actions! Sort it out love

Reactions: 9
She needs to step away from social media and fast !

Reactions: 10
My god, she’s reads here more than I do 🙈 Lying about baby loss won’t get you any fans.

Get some help Sal, it’s never too late 🥴

Reactions: 19
The kid in the pic is her niece I’ve seen her before. A sister or brother or whoever the little girls mother is seems like a normal person. Might be half sister or step they don’t look alike

Reactions: 4
Sallie, just stop it, if you had such a hard life and a family who ‘left you to rot’ why have you left your children with your mother? Why not break the cycle and be a good mum? Lots of people break from a horrific child to give their own children the life they never had, what are you giving yours?

Maybe if you wasn’t such a judgy lying witch (criticising normal people with normal lives and jobs who care for their kids everyday) you wouldn’t get judged and slated so much?
If she really cared about the children she would get a normal job and provide routine and a stable home. She moves house every time she pisses someone off. Imagine the little girls loosing their favourite bedroom and school mates each time she moves house.
children need stability and love she is too selfish to provide these things. If she was serious she would attend the doctors and take medication for her “condition”

Reactions: 14
She doesn't have the kids, their secure place is with the gran.

Our Sal only used to get supervisored visits.

Think from one of her rants last night, she wont see them for a year.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I got a notification when I woke up this morning to say that she had went live... Im so disappointed in myself for sleeping at 2am for work at 6am 😴😂
The only reason to be up all night would be if her and her friend were doing drugs. Most people sleep at night. Taking stimulants if she does have mental illness will make her so much worse hence the outbursts on social media.
Sallie if your reading this please go to a rehab and stop taking drugs and start being a proper member of society and a better mother.

Reactions: 23
Sallie what you can’t do is project your childhood troubles onto your own kids, which is exactly what you’re doing by living this way you can say your fighting for them all you want but we all know being out of it of an evening isn’t fighting for them!

You feel bad about your childhood.. ok a lot of adults do .. BUT YOUR DAUGHTERS WILL FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR CHILDHOOD, BECAUSE OF YOU!

Reactions: 18
Lips dissolved 🤥 marbs 🤥
Googled histrionic personality disorder, she has every trait so that might be the only truth we see coming out her mouth.
•Be self centred and rarely show concern for others ( them poor kids )
•Treatment is - lay off the drink & drugs !!!!
B62C79F2-0DC5-425F-BF16-7F1B1D54B34D.jpeg
EA7489FB-B637-4A30-920B-BFD1B2D12A12.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t fathom what has led to this 1 year time frame.
if she was on the way to assuming care of the kids she would be having contact several times a week. Dubai would be inconceivable.
If cafcass have ordered no direct contact for 12 months that’s v heavy and there will be a recommendation of treatment/therapy/domestic abuse work attached before reassessment.

Reactions: 11
Thanks guys for screen shotting.

Did anyone see her live? Can’t believe I missed it. How dare I sleep.

Reactions: 8
I can’t fathom what has led to this 1 year time frame.
if she was on the way to assuming care of the kids she would be having contact several times a week. Dubai would be inconceivable.
If cafcass have ordered no direct contact for 12 months that’s v heavy and there will be a recommendation of treatment/therapy/domestic abuse work attached before reassessment.
I thought the same, there will definitely be recommendations attached which she obviously is not abiding to, they don’t just stop contact and then resume it after 12 months unless the parent/s can show that they have engaged with services and made steps to improve their situations, and moved on from offence paralleling behaviours that she was exhibiting at the time that she stabbed Gerard - e.g. drug use support and engaging with mental health services which she clearly doesn’t do.

Reactions: 5
I thought the same, there will definitely be recommendations attached which she obviously is not abiding to, they don’t just stop contact and then resume it after 12 months unless the parent/s can show that they have engaged with services and made steps to improve their situations, and moved on from offence paralleling behaviours that she was exhibiting at the time that she stabbed Gerard - e.g. drug use support and engaging with mental health services which she clearly doesn’t do.
Will they monitor her social media?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.