Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how anyone would pay to see her naked or have sex with her? Like her USP is ridged straight body, square fake bum, burger nips and leathery skin. Probably stinks and has stds as well. Who is sexually attracted to that tit?
I mean...you could ask why people get off on shitting on someone’s chest, nobody bleeping knows 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her story where she’s eye bleeping the camera with those stupid black bunny ears on you can hear his Scottish voice saying “WHOS DOIN THE SALLIE WIRRAL”😳🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Erm, didn’t she say the other day no more partying? Now OnlyArsefans has stumped up for a pair of loubs she’s out again? On her last story she looks dead behind the eyes, and utterly miserable.

Reactions: 3
Any pics guys? I don’t have Instagram and still haven’t heard this voice

Reactions: 3
So she’s living his spare room then 😂
Did you see, he has a camcorder in his front room!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Don’t be a basic witch?!! This very basic witch is about to bath my two beautiful Daughters & do bedtime stories whilst my Husband is sat on the bed feeding my gorgeous Son. I know where I’d rather be Sally Saggy Flaps !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I really am quite taken with her style of IG story where there is clearly zero conversation between them, but they are both pretending there is, so they will both say random nonsensical things to camera with no context.
In the car:
‘Hahahahaha no I hahahahaha thieijhehy I can’t hold on hahahahahahahaha’

She seems to do this with all her ‘friends’ I’ve seen so far, half laughing half talking and saying something that is incomprehensible to make out like she is having THE BEST TIME EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t be a basic witch?!! This very basic witch is about to bath my two beautiful Daughters & do bedtime stories whilst my Husband is sat on the bed feeding my gorgeous Son. I know where I’d rather be Sally Saggy Flaps !!
I know right 😅 this basic witch has just cuddled my little one to sleep and about to demolish a box of truffles while snuggling my fella... In our own home with our own cars and our own business... And he doesn't tit on me (although each to thier own 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does she think everyone is stupid? She’s claiming to be some kind of friend (?) of this guy, yet their conversation is dry as duck and he’s randomly bought her some loubs. Mates don’t do that.....People just don’t do tit like that unless they are getting something in return.
Why is that apartment completely empty of furniture too (apart from a camera 🤢) The whole thing is so weird 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Could someone enlighten me as to if she has actually had someone tit on her face? New to tattle, have tried to glance back through the threads but can't find where this whole tit thing has come from?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that but it’s too bulky and doesn’t have a long tube on it. It’s camcorder shaped and facing INTO the room 😂
So gross if it is, he seems so slimy, always buying gifts for all these girls. He could just be generous and I’ve got the wrong end of the stick, but I’ve moved in those circles and honestly he just seems the sort 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So we haven’t got concrete evidence she’s partaken in this, but if you google dubai porta potty it will give you a bit of background on where this came from, be warned it’s pretty vile 🤢
Could someone enlighten me as to if she has actually had someone tit on her face? New to tattle, have tried to glance back through the threads but can't find where this whole tit thing has come from?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.