Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOz

❗Thread suggestion

Becca’s gone off with her man, go on Sallie have another gram 🍚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

MrsOz

🍿 oh god I’m going to have to start an argument with my husband so I can go upstairs and keep in the loop, this is about as good as lockdown gets these days 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Jadejade

Don’t go! Some of us are grateful
Don’t understand why everyone’s being nasty to this tattler??? They’ve come with gossip why they getting thrown under the bus? She/he is rite about the miscarriage! It was her fault I saw her a good few times the months leading up to it and I was there the night she actually miscarried!!! She was off her face on coke at an ink dolls event in manchester and she started bleeding! She left the event in an ambulance and that’s when she miscarried! A few days after she was in the press talking about how she was sent home with her baby in a takeaway bag!! She’s fucking disgusting it was 1 million % her fault!! She will use anything for attention good or bad! Even the death of her baby!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

OliveOil2020

Gak’d off her head, rattttttttt geerrrrrrlllls got beef. Anxiety in the morning delete delete delete

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Nazar11

You’ve got poo on your face, you big disgrace.. Sallie axl you’re all over the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
My god my post baby pelvic floor has been tested this afternoon, what the actual fuck is that accent 🤣🤣🤣?!! She’s gone all Barry Grant on us. I don’t think that actual scousers are even that scouse !! She puts it on to act “well hard” the absolute Gobshite !! She’s a absolute sketty mess!!
I can’t wait for Big Jem to get involved in this & make Sallies jaw swing for real 👊🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

trollinhell

Girls am cracking open my bottle of rosè, I’m here for the night. Just been put in to tier 3 over in trolling hell land and mr hell is on fifa, I’m so ready for this. Got a little fuzz of butterfly excitement in me belly. Christ I need a life. 🐸 ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49