Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how anyone would pay to see her naked or have sex with her? Like her USP is ridged straight body, square fake bum, burger nips and leathery skin. Probably stinks and has stds as well. Who is sexually attracted to that tit?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry to change the subject, but all this Promo she’s doing.. shouldn’t she be putting ‘ad’ on her posts ???

Reactions: 4
So, she’s gone to Dubai to work as an estate agent. Still no sign of any estate agency work though. She’s basically been alone the majority of the time / in bed / having her hair done. I don’t understand the point of her going there?? And she’s now doing 70% off $5 pics of her fanny?!
Her stories and posts are making me feel sad! She seems really lonely, and pretty desperate. She’s either begging to spend time with people over there, or discounting naked pics of herself. My bet is she’ll be back in the UK by mid-December

Reactions: 13
I asked her her job a few weeks ago before she blocked me - it was a good account like I give a duck. Anyway, she said her job was onlyfans and when I asked about her paying tax she blocked me.
she’ll be in the top 2% in no time.
Lmao remember when someone said they were reporting her to HMRC in her comments and she kicked off - if you’ve got nothing to hide you’ve got nothing to fear

So, she’s gone to Dubai to work as an estate agent. Still no sign of any estate agency work though. She’s basically been alone the majority of the time / in bed / having her hair done. I don’t understand the point of her going there?? And she’s now doing 70% off $5 pics of her fanny?!
Her stories and posts are making me feel sad! She seems really lonely, and pretty desperate. She’s either begging to spend time with people over there, or discounting naked pics of herself. My bet is she’ll be back in the UK by mid-December
She mentioned something about starting work next week and alluded to the fact that everyone is wrong. Probably trying to “control the narrative”. Even if she’s left early to have a holiday it seems lonely af.

Reactions: 7
Looks like an old account
Is this lauren girl not the same kid who Sallie was going to the lockdown raves with. The one who works as a health care assistant in Alder Hey?

Edited to add, I'm not up on instagram impressions. But theres nothing on that picture that says they're her impressions. Could she be taking those impressions statistics from someone else?

Last edited:
I don’t get how anyone would pay to see her naked or have sex with her? Like her USP is ridged straight body, square fake bum, burger nips and leathery skin. Probably stinks and has stds as well. Who is sexually attracted to that tit?
Because she’s easy 🤷‍♀️ Or men like a bit of rough 🤷‍♀️ I’m clueless too 😂. The Russian girls are stunning in Dubai. It really is like Prada vs Primark 😂😂

• Haha
Just a thought. Maybe the reason she isn’t going out much is because she is trying to make money to take back to the UK with her. I don’t know why she doesn’t drop the BS and say I’m out here to try and make money not spend it, but here she is pretending to be living her best life.
I think the parties/places she’s been to have either been free or paid for by someone else.
I remember she did stories talking about when she was travelling and she said she was gonna leave the materialistic life but she can’t help herself.
I feel sorry for her, her life obviously hasnt been easy but it’s about time she took accountability for some of it.
She commented on Savs birthday he had bought her stuff. She pulled this one before. Likely they are giving the cash to Sals mum or with everything going through the courts, she might not be getting as much as she used to.
Is this lauren girl not the same kid who Sallie was going to the lockdown raves with. The one who works as a health care assistant in Alder Hey?

Edited to add, I'm not up on instagram impressions. But theres nothing on that picture that says they're her impressions. Could she be taking those impressions statistics from someone else?
yeh it’s the same one.. was her bessie mate for a few weeks 😂

Reactions: 3
She commented on Savs birthday he had bought her stuff. She pulled this one before. Likely they are giving the cash to Sals mum or with everything going through the courts, she might not be getting as much as she used to.

yeh it’s the same one.. was her bessie mate for a few weeks 😂
I'm confused so is Lauren the other baby momma? 🤣🤣

I'm confused so is Lauren the other baby momma? 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
I’m not sure....maybe she started sleeping with G 😂 after she was pals with Sal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.