Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this lauren girl not the same kid who Sallie was going to the lockdown raves with. The one who works as a health care assistant in Alder Hey?

Edited to add, I'm not up on instagram impressions. But theres nothing on that picture that says they're her impressions. Could she be taking those impressions statistics from someone else?
Yeah that’s her they were friends at one point Liverpool girls are strange no morals when it comes to drug dealers

Reactions: 3
You have to wonder why she needs ‘cheering up’ if she’s living her best life with an amazing new job 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I presume the latest video with the view is for our benefit !
You know with her controlling the narrative 🙄

Reactions: 1
Eeeee she's just been out shopping all day in that dress and now she has it on to go out. Bet she stinks of BO

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I feel sad for her.... my husband bought me beautiful louboutins for our wedding and i will treasure them forever!
Unlike sal who got her louboutins by getting shat on by some creepy guy in dubai ....
Jealous hmmmm i think not!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Nothing like going out & showing off your new shoes in the same dress you have been wearing all day LOLLLLLLL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Eeeee she's just been out shopping all day in that dress and now she has it on to go out. Bet she stinks of BO
That’s exactly what I thort 🤣 an my god that “onlyARSEfans” needs to make his mind up , his account is back on private......again 🙄

Reactions: 8
So has she apparently moved in to his apartment? He’s obviously got money so why is he paying for her :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.