Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal seems to be mostly alone in Dubs, bored, lonely and not working as an ‘estate agent’
She mostly goes out at nighttime and has barely been seen in any of her bikinis
Sal is poorly and needing to take cold and flu tablets (COVID isn’t real so it can’t be that)
She went to the gym to have her hair and nails done today. In gym clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sal seems to be mostly alone in Dubs, bored, lonely and not working as an ‘estate agent’
She mostly goes out at nighttime and has barely been seen in any of her bikinis
Sal is poorly and needing to take cold and flu tablets (COVID isn’t real so it can’t be that)
She went to the gym to have her hair and nails done today. In gym clothes
Went to the gym to get her hair and nails done 🤣

Reactions: 5
Hair and nails done ready for a day out with that loony tunes. To then feel on a comedown and like shite again 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d rather be home planning & buying presents for my kids

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe this girl is living her life like a 21 year old working abroad..everyone can have a weekend away from there kids (probably once a year if that) but she’s moved to a different country and put non stop partying and restaurants up..wtf. She should be knee deep in wrapping paper watching the fckin grinch. Disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Beach day 2moro, you know to prove to us that she does actually know someone out there. they are all just pretend friends

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe this girl is living her life like a 21 year old working abroad..everyone can have a weekend away from there kids (probably once a year if that) but she’s moved to a different country and put non stop partying and restaurants up..wtf. She should be knee deep in wrapping paper watching the fckin grinch. Disgrace
she really isn’t though
She has no pool where she is staying - notice she hasn’t shown you where she is staying ONCE?
she has no real friends there. She’s clinging on to people she meets or knows vaguely
She’s not even been shopping or any sight seeing. She goes out in the evening on a job or alone and then spends hours in her room alone!

Reactions: 16
So when’s the 30 days up then?
I hope she has some health care and condoms it’s so sad

I’m guessing she didn’t see last night thread.....or she was love conquers all!!!

Reactions: 2
they do fakes designer bags in Dubai if you know where to go. I dont believe any of these girls carry real leather designer bags!

What is her instagram?

Reactions: 9
She definitely wasn’t me! :) I’m still here just not biting to the tit anymore I Thought I had some ‘tea’ I clearly don’t as you all already know. I’m not a die hard tattler unfortunately so I didn’t know of all these posts. I’m new as I said. That’s all I’ll say now I’ll stick to slagging hinch off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She definitely wasn’t me! :) I’m still here just not biting to the tit anymore I Thought I had some ‘tea’ I clearly don’t as you all already know. I’m not a die hard tattler unfortunately so I didn’t know of all these posts. I’m new as I said. That’s all I’ll say now I’ll stick to slagging hinch off
Ah no worries - it’s the kind of thing she might do though 😂

So do you know who Dane is? @LoveConquersAll

No don't haha spill some more if you have it!!

Reactions: 3
Love conquers all is as full of tit as sallies face!!!!
That book was fiction. She admitted that in court. And Gerrad has a new partner so don’t believe they got back together for a bit especially during that time she had Dane tattooed on her!!!
Keep avoiding the Dane question love. Cos you know poop!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.