Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy whose 40th birthday it is. They both worked in GAP as teenagers? what age is SH? More dodgy timelines?
She is 44. So she worked with him when he was under 16? Maybe he had a Saturday job (do GAP employ people that age? No idea). But they bonded over Madonna and no doubt a bold red lip and are soul mates. How very quirky and very Sali.

Reactions: 5
The Instagram account of the birthday guy is so funny. I’ve never seen anyone more cack-handed with the smoothing function of FaceTune, and then he tags the photos with #nofilter! The freaky pictures of him and Saliver Twist on there are horrifically entertaining, they look like their faces have melted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The guy whose 40th birthday it is. They both worked in GAP as teenagers? what age is SH? More dodgy timelines?
She must really struggle to post pictures of them together going way back because of how much her face has changed over the last 5 years.

That bleeping Hershesons post. What a silly cow.

She must really struggle to post pictures of them together going way back because of how much her face has changed over the last 5 years.

That bleeping Hershesons post. What a silly cow.
Ah but it’s just a weak dilute of Botox and definitely nothing done to her eyes 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Sal thinks ‘he wore full makeup’ equals personality.

What’s going on with her sartorial choices? She wore a headache to that party.

Reactions: 3
This #presstreatment bollocks is so shady. We all know its just free stuff in lieu of social
Media posting so let’s stop the pretence it is bloody embarrassing.
Do we have a quote from her explaining what a press treatment is?

To me, it's suggests trying a treatment once because you're writing an article about it.
Not getting a free haircut every 8 weeks.

Just be bloody honest, Sali. I don't care if you get your haircut for free. But stop being so shady.

Reactions: 7
Do we have a quote from her explaining what a press treatment is?

To me, it's suggests trying a treatment once because you're writing an article about it.
Not getting a free haircut every 8 weeks.

Just be bloody honest, Sali. I don't care if you get your haircut for free. But stop being so shady.
It is amazing how 'influencers' dance on the head of a pin to avoid the dread words 'free' or 'ad'. They use so many convoluted words that mean exactly that. Sali is up there with the worst. I can't actually remember when she used either words tbh her favourites being 'gifted' (always ages ago as well - how can she be expected to remember such trivial things), 'press sample' and now this 'press treatment'. As you say, what the actual F does that actually mean? She really is ripping the arse out of it all now. Shameless.

• Heart
Both Sali and Caroline Hirons have a bee in their bonnet about having to declare anything. They are up there with the worst IG insta floggers.

It is amazing how 'influencers' dance on the head of a pin to avoid the dread words 'free' or 'ad'. They use so many convoluted words that mean exactly that. Sali is up there with the worst. I can't actually remember when she used either words tbh her favourites being 'gifted' (always ages ago as well - how can she be expected to remember such trivial things), 'press sample' and now this 'press treatment'. As you say, what the actual F does that actually mean? She really is ripping the arse out of it all now. Shameless.
I wouldn’t mind at all if she just held her hand up and admitted she is an ‘influencer’ albeit she leapt on the bandwagon so late. It’s her trying to pretend she is a league above that, a serious journalist that gets me. She has zero credentials or credibility. Am amazed The Guardian let it slide to be honest.

Has her bio always said 'columnist'? I thought it was 'journalist' which is how she describes herself usually - columnist is more accurate given all she has is opninions.

John Niven is another authormate she's proper proud of having.

The brilliant thing about influencers and Soho Farmhouse (aka flies to tit) is that it has put me off going

Reactions: 2
The brilliant thing about influencers and Soho Farmhouse (aka flies to tit) is that it has put me off going
FACT - the problem is none of these influencers have ever had an original thought. They all just go to the same places, wear the same clothes, flog the same makeup and talk the same tit.

Imagine now living in a world where you have to state what you pay for because you get flung so much free tit.

Sponsored lives.

Imagine now living in a world where you have to state what you pay for because you get flung so much free tit.

Sponsored lives.
So Black Mirror. They actually live it, but profess to find it disturbing.

Sponsored lives.
So we should assume that anything that hasn't been tagged with "I paid" means it hasn't been paid for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.