Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with her sartorial choices? She wore a headache to that party.

That dress seems to be the only thing she owns at the moment. She bought it off ASOS, some African FairTrade initiative brand, I think, everyone went wild for it and it sold out in milliseconds so now she wears it constantly.

So we should assume that anything that hasn't been tagged with "I paid" means it hasn't been paid for?
And ‘I paid’. Does that mean full price or is this another smoke & mirrors #pressdiscount or whatever we’re calling it this week?

Reactions: 3
Her pal (him from Gap) never smiles. It's hilarious.

• Haha
Soz :D

Fake news Boy George init (I love Boy George intensely - have done since I was little).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That lot are all friends with John Niven. A failed A&R whose terrible novel got famous through shock value, and whose default insult is to say something about anal rape or shagging dogs. He’s grim, but all that clique are like “Oh that’s just John being John”. God knows why they let him get away with murder, he’s got nothing going for him.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
That dress seems to be the only thing she owns at the moment. She bought it off ASOS, some African FairTrade initiative brand, I think, everyone went wild for it and it sold out in milliseconds so now she wears it constantly.

And ‘I paid’. Does that mean full price or is this another smoke & mirrors #pressdiscount or whatever we’re calling it this week?
Can't be bothered to look but is the dress the black and yellow tent she wore to No 10? If so yes she always wears it. At least it makes a change from that wretched Gucci belt.
I wondered who John Niven was - the one they call 'Niv'? I don't know if anyone listens to A Good Read on Radio 4 but Sali was on with him a few months ago choosing their favourite books. I had no idea who he was but her's was a Nora Ephron book (which she had loved for ages. Of course).

Reactions: 1
Sooo, it's not paid for or #sincerejournalismtrip but about 9 bottles of Cowshed are shown?! Farmhouse seems like hell to me - full of influencers and the influenced. I thought there was a no photo policy? Or is that just for those who really paid?

Sooo, it's not paid for or #sincerejournalismtrip but about 9 bottles of Cowshed are shown?! Farmhouse seems like hell to me - full of influencers and the influenced. I thought there was a no photo policy? Or is that just for those who really paid?
Yeah, what the hell? It’s an advert.

Eeuuuwww the bubble bath photo is just so creepy. The opposite of relaxing or sexy. She looks so uncomfortable. And why. Why why would anyone ever put a photo of themselves in the bath on the web.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.