Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sali you daft cow, I am only here because of your unhinged rant about it. I'm sure it's the same for so many of us. About 10 years ago I was a fan, a regular in the GTL Facebook and always googled her opinion of a product before I bought it. I had just quietly got bored of her nothing columns and try-hard tweets and forgotten all about her really....now I'm an upper blepharoplasty truther and incredibly invested in pushing her under the 21:10 TGV to Nice....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I finally decided to try Il Makiage on as it’s basically risk free with their generous returns policy. I couldn’t be happier - haven’t liked a foundation this much in ages. The colour match is incredible. The matching concealer as well. Thanks for recommending @BanditHealer !
---
Who mentioned ultraviolette spf recently? Can’t find it any more and I’m ready to get influenced 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I finally decided to try Il Makiage on as it’s basically risk free with their generous returns policy. I couldn’t be happier - haven’t liked a foundation this much in ages. The colour match is incredible. The matching concealer as well. Thanks for recommending @BanditHealer !
---
Who mentioned ultraviolette spf recently? Can’t find it any more and I’m ready to get influenced 😂
I'm so glad you like it. It wasn't for me, which I was sad about, but I did get to keep the free foundation brush and it didn't cost me anything to try it. I've had a lot of people rave about it, my face must just be a bad face.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My skin tone is a cool olive/possibly neutral (I think but honestly idk). I find it really hard to match online
Hi! Just popped into this thread and saw the foundation chat. Have you looked at Lisa Eldridge’s new seamless tint in T5? It’s made for cool olive skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s had her braces off for weeks now. Does she really film these reels actual weeks in advance? I mean, they’re not hard to do or anything but I don’t remember her letting on that she films so far ahead before. Maybe she’s had a lip filler top up and she panicked so tried to time travel and use some smoke and mirrors
Idk why I think this but I think she films several at once, maybe changing outfits. But I can't remember what made me think this

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad you like it. It wasn't for me, which I was sad about, but I did get to keep the free foundation brush and it didn't cost me anything to try it. I've had a lot of people rave about it, my face must just be a bad face.
I’m sure you have a perfectly good face. I have had so many misses with supposedly great foundations and lipsticks. I probably could have bought myself a small used car instead! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Oh Sali you daft cow, I am only here because of your unhinged rant about it. I'm sure it's the same for so many of us. About 10 years ago I was a fan, a regular in the GTL Facebook and always googled her opinion of a product before I bought it. I had just quietly got bored of her nothing columns and try-hard tweets and forgotten all about her really....now I'm an upper blepharoplasty truther and incredibly invested in pushing her under the 21:10 TGV to Nice....
😂 Actually I rather resent that she keeps using here to stay relevant.
Just because she handled legitimate criticism so badly and keeps lashing out because of it. She loves in interviews to gloss over the fact she was a prolific twitter troll. Quite the omission when you think about it.
It's the lies that are so annoying. Keeping saying we talk about her family. Well actually nobody here has ever mentioned her children by name or has ever really commented on them at all. And her husband is a minor celebrity in his own right, yet is very barely mentioned. Nobody here is spying on her, or engaging with her but commenting on her public SM profile.
Why the Beeb keep dragging her out as their 'I was trolled' rentagob is baffling tbh.
And this 'yes there are five' is a number plucked from nowhere so people thinks she knows far more than she actually does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
😂 Actually I rather resent that she keeps using here to stay relevant.
Just because she handled legitimate criticism so badly and keeps lashing out because of it. She loves in interviews to gloss over the fact she was a prolific twitter troll. Quite the omission when you think about it.
It's the lies that are so annoying. Keeping saying we talk about her family. Well actually nobody here has ever mentioned her children by name or has ever really commented on them at all. And her husband is a minor celebrity in his own right, yet is very barely mentioned. Nobody here is spying on her, or engaging with her but commenting on her public SM profile.
Why the Beeb keep dragging her out as their 'I was trolled' rentagob is baffling tbh.
And this 'yes there are five' is a number plucked from nowhere so people thinks she knows far more than she actually does.
Anyone with the slightest critical skills will know she’s full of it. All she does is send people here. Jack Monroe et al should be furious with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep, a blatant and desperate attempt to pretend to herself she's in control and idle threats about knowing who people are. She's not going herself any favours continually going on with her delusion.

I still remember freaky Friday and people here were wondering where on earth she was talking about as what she said didn't relate to here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She takes it all so personally, and it's not even trolling. She, and any of the other influencers on tattle, are being criticised because of their sales techniques which are shady at best and ultimately represent women impoverishing other women, under the guise of female (online) friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's a good thing she's not an athlete or a politician, imagine the outrage if someone criticised her performance or politics.

Reactions: 15
It's a good thing she's not an athlete or a politician, imagine the outrage if someone criticised her performance or politics.
It would MAKE HER ILL. Not going to lie, have played that shimmering with self righteousness indignant vid more than once when having a bad day at work and it never fails to cheer me. If that means I have to STAND UP IN COURT because people tell LIES about her on the internet and she’s HAD ENOUGH, so be it.

😂 just rewatched it. A simpler time. Imagine she’s probably mortified about this too, as she’s subsequently adopted a very impressive disguise that renders this person completely unrecognizable.
IMG_6649.jpeg

*Shall also STAND UP IN COURT for repeat playing of Ol’ snippy seriousness awkwardly bursting through the tinsel curtain, box throwing, and that time she raced stony-faced up to the stage in her jimjams and handbag, Will also ask the judge to take into account multiple offences of eye rolling every time she eyefucks the camera in one of her pointless nail tapping home videos about CREM. What an embarrassment.

ETA: honorarble mention to the poster who brought it to this thread’s attention that someone on the mumsite described her as “the ever peripheral Sali Hughes” which let’s face it is at least in part what prompted that 👆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d literally joined Tattle a few days earlier when Freaky Friday happened and I was properly paranoid that I’d been rumbled as a former GTL user. 😂 It’s mad how totally different she looks now from this infamous video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who dat? ^
Dunno. This might be the same person, but she’s moving too fast to get a good look
IMG_6650.jpeg

Vid at this link from @lucylucyapplejuicy
Fun fact: if you you scroll backwards from this point in the vid, as Ol’ Thunderface reverses around the table behind her she looks like she’s moonwalking/doing the robot. This is almost as good as the Teresa May bop she does when she shimmies across the stage to grab the award before Jo gets up there.

• Haha
I listened to a few minutes of her latest my trolling hell radio segment. What I found interesting is that she said ‘Becky’ was all matey and tried to hug her when they greeted. But in previous accounts of this story Becky was meek, timid, shamefaced and couldn’t stop apologising for the crime of posting here. At least keep your fictional character stories straight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she said she tried to hug her in the post she did at the time. The one where she said she wished she had spat in her tea/coffee (I forget which).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.