Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a lot of silvery / grey / blond hair and every time I wear black or navy it drives me INSANE as there is always a rogue hair somewhere, so I do have some sympathy for her in that respect. However I am not endlessly taking photos and videos of myself and sharing with the world, a little hair check wouldn’t go amiss and some editing to get rid of the hair.

Reactions: 7
She's less 'Jenny Bond, Royal Correspondent' and more 'Many Yawned, Royal Pain in The Arse'
Canny annoyed that this didn't get more of a laugh, truth be told. It took me absolutely ages to think of 1. A royal correspondent and 2. Something that (kinda) rhymes with said royal correspondents name.

Off to blast my ring light (i dont have one) to 11 and pout at myself in the mirror, wailing "THEY SAID I WASN'T FUNNY"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Canny annoyed that this didn't get more of a laugh, truth be told. It took me absolutely ages to think of 1. A royal correspondent and 2. Something that (kinda) rhymes with said royal correspondents name.

Off to blast my ring light (i dont have one) to 11 and pout at myself in the mirror, wailing "THEY SAID I WASN'T FUNNY"
Somehow missed your post but went back immediately and gave the well deserved 😂 reaction.
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Here it is - from 15 mins in.
Same old stuff. They played a bit of 'Becky'. Sali says it's 60 women here, most of whom she knows and there are 5 who are most persistent. 5. And she compares herself to what happened to Catherine - who had probably millions of people commenting on her.
Oh and she dragged up the feeling very frightened bit. And a downright lie that she didn't ever respond (so no stalking FB or DMing people).

that is mind blowing, the BBC really scraping the barrel. I wonder if they approached any others to participate who wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole - but there was our Sal whose narcissism knows no bounds, desperate to be included.

Reactions: 18
The lip filler is so obvious and why is her face orange?
My best guesses are:
a) reasons
b) reasons we are all too beef-faced to understand
c) we have collective vision problems that mean we cannot appreciate the amazing colour-matching and lip-enhancing makeup skills of our plucky wee Sali, single- handedly slaying trolls since before anyone else ever heard of them, etc, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many of us will there be the next time St Sali of The Beauty Banks appears and talks about us? I’m guessing 80. Also, if she knew who we were she’d have contacted us with threats and advice to ‘get help’.

I really respected Sam Chapman’s way of dealing with her thread, she just came on, dispelled some myths, then left. But she’s always been much classier and very truthful with what she’s had done and what she recommends (I’m a fan, can you tell?!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Here it is - from 15 mins in.
Same old stuff. They played a bit of 'Becky'. Sali says it's 60 women here, most of whom she knows and there are 5 who are most persistent. 5. And she compares herself to what happened to Catherine - who had probably millions of people commenting on her.
Oh and she dragged up the feeling very frightened bit. And a downright lie that she didn't ever respond (so no stalking FB or DMing people).

I blame the BBC - as I did with her R4 'documentary' - for not fact-checking. If they had... BBC researcher: 'So sorry to hear that you've been viciously trolled. What sort of things do they say?'. SH: 'They say my foundation shade is wrong and that I need to get a lint roller for the dog hairs on my jumper.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh yes totally!
Do you think she actually knows, from the old forum / facebook groups?
She was olways coming out with this - that she knows almost who everyone here is - 'teachers of children among them'.
And yes she did DM a couple of people and say 'hallo real name or should I say tattle name {moihaha}'. This was from the original group, and in a couple of cases the doomed forum from people's membership details :rolleyes: And then accuse them of being mentally ill and to seek help.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She was olways coming out with this - that she knows almost who everyone here is - 'teachers of children among them'.
And yes she did DM a couple of people and say 'hallo real name or should I say tattle name {moihaha}'. This was from the original group, and in a couple of cases the doomed forum from people's membership details :rolleyes: And then accuse them of being mentally ill and to seek help.
Yes, that’s the best way to get someone on side.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The teachers of children among them line was brilliant. She seemed to be the most scandalised by teachers being here and even implied that parents would not want their children being taught by teachers who spent time on Tattle. Because teachers are not allowed to have opinions outside of the classroom you know

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He stopped short of cat flap based threats, but ominously suggested Evidence Gathering towards us naughty women who aren’t journo adjacent London liberal set so are not to have opinions:

Was not on Tattle when all this started, so I missed a lot of this conversation. Good Lord but what a big fuss they made about all this, I am absoloutely bleeping dying at it all 😂😂😂

I do distinctly remember the extra column Sali had to talk about her little “situation” and then watching the video and immediately thinking God alive she has an annoying voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What really annoys me is how dare St Sali of the Shillers compare having a Tattle thread to real trolling . I used to be very active politically IRL and online. As a left wing woman I have been threatened with rape numerous times ( anally twice weirdly ) told I am too ugly to rape . That my husband most put a bag on my head to shag me . IRL I have been punched in the face by a BNP sippprter too. Diane Abbott gets trolled love not you.
Nowadays I stick to tattle and memes to protect my mental health after the menopause wrecked me so I don’t see she here on any social media .
Also just to say I work in mental health as a therapist and I would never and ethically couldn’t diagnose anyone from them being on a gossip forum .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.