Sali Hughes #61 She simply cannot countenance a sequin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she olways insist on using eye make up that makes her look like she has conjunctivitis?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still can't get over her buying all that stuff on a whim when she has cupboards heaving with (free) stuff. It's not like the products were new releases needing her expert opinion. So it can't be 'my job'. Bourjois? The Elf Charlotte Tilbury dupe? (And I thought she had a moral problem with dupes anyway).
It's just spend for the sake of spending isn't it? And as others have said 'no spend January'?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
“Low spend January” hence binge-shopping high street make up. No four-figure designer lilac bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched the latest reel, she's surely having us on now, the Ollways and Ollso is getting out of hand!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can't get over her buying all that stuff on a whim when she has cupboards heaving with (free) stuff. It's not like the products were new releases needing her expert opinion. So it can't be 'my job'. Bourjois? The Elf Charlotte Tilbury dupe? (And I thought she had a moral problem with dupes anyway).
It's just spend for the sake of spending isn't it? And as others have said 'no spend January'?
Content is her job now so it kind of is. Though she'd never put it like that as she's still pretending she's primarily a journalist.

Reactions: 10
There is nothing in informative or entertaining in that video. And, a bit of a exaggeration I realise, I find her delivery quite stressful, despite the monotone.

Reactions: 16
They're all loreal brands apart from elf and bourgeois...I guess she had to pay Loreal back for the dinner/angle for more work from them somehow, so a fake spontaneous shopping spree (insert shot of paper bag supposedly containing purchased products here) makes sense.

But why does she do those godawful hard little flicks with soff pencils? Every time I think, oh she'll smudge those out to a smoky elongated shadow, but no, the rest of the line gets smudged but the tit flicks remain. And they're never even bloody level 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The wobbly, one the verge of tears voice makes me nervous.
I find it helps if you assume she's absolutely seething and ready to deliver a ham sandwich Popeye style on her way out of her mickey mouse "recording" "studio". She's so multilayered! 👍

Grrrrind of black pepper. Now duck off.
Correctuuuuur. Step this way please. 👽🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two face shape-shifters at Liberty London. Will this be something for a perfume I wonder? I'm looking for to the (real life) photos! 🫣
Screenshot_20240117_190723_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I know the competition is tough but could this be a contender for her most pointless ever post?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.