Sali Hughes #61 She simply cannot countenance a sequin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Foxvint for title and @EnglishRoseIrishRover for nominating it.
Inspired by her radical stance of never wearing glitter.

Sali has been off Twitterx since her Huw Edwards flounce.
Oh she appears to have changed hairdressers but they are still doing it for free. So all good then. Why pay for anything when the owners can overcharge other people to make up for it (y)

Anyway carry on beefy skidders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you for the new thread, @Jelly Bean ☺💖
Woo, look at that date! Perhaps not long to go for the Paperchase Extravaganza, a personal highlight on my Tiny S calendar. 🎉 🦄 (and the only glitter she will countenance)
But which cultural icon decorations will she seek out this year, to achieve the right curated balance for her own personal brand identity?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the new thread, @Jelly Bean ☺💖
Woo, look at that date! Perhaps not long to go for the Paperchase Extravaganza, a personal highlight on my Tiny S calendar. 🎉 🦄 (and the only glitter she will countenance)
But which cultural icon decorations will she seek out this year, to achieve the right curated balance for her own personal brand identity?
This will be tricky for her with the Paperchase brand now in Tesco. I expect it will be made clear hers are legacy items.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet Tiny Soprano is absolutely livid that Hannah Martin is even more teeny weeny than her on that Scamp and Dude ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She simply can't help herself. Has to get in a little 'not like other girls' comment.

Screenshot_20231114_120956.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Perpetually defensive.
I very much enjoyed watching the geniuine scenes of actual fun in that little video of Sali hanging out with friends and content creators. I threw my head back and laughed casually over my shoulder whilst keeping myself at a 90 degrees to the camera that I didn't realise was capturing my reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Perpetually defensive.
I very much enjoyed watching the geniuine scenes of actual fun in that little video of Sali hanging out with friends and content creators. I threw my head back and laughed casually over my shoulder whilst keeping myself at a 90 degrees to the camera that I didn't realise was capturing my reaction.
Did you lift your sweatshirt to show your waist cos you come from a skinny family and definitely don't do anything to control your weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Perpetually defensive.
She's starting to be like Ariana Grande with her one pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know its for charidee mate but £35 for a washbag 😬
Contrary to these influencers beliefs, that we are all made of money (because we don't get anything for free 🙄) that is a lot of money.

Reactions: 16
Ugh, cannot stand that scamp and dude woman too on a side note. Her association with some truly mean girls like Sali is nauseating. Add a charity to any product and it’ll sell. Sad state of affairs. We need a Scamp and Dude thread to shed light on her.

Reactions: 9
Everything Scamp & Dude looks cheap and vile. It's all so tacky, and influencer driven.

Reactions: 23
It's her mates brand isn't it. There's an old YouTube video of her talking about them where she keeps repeating the terrible name. No one's paying that for a wash bag charity or not. The overhyped cult beauty calendar is still on sale, didn't it used to sell out in an afternoon? Everyone's either on the bones of their arse or had it with the relentless 100 new drops you must have this month barrage.

A thread title you say. I'm too cool to care. Off to chin potatoes in me fellas grundies and a Breton.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know its for charidee mate but £35 for a washbag 😬
Contrary to these influencers beliefs, that we are all made of money (because we don't get anything for free 🙄) that is a lot of money.
So £15 of the £35 goes to charity leaving £20 - of which I'd guess at least £15 was profit. And presumably these influencers are promoting it for free. Isn't that quite a nice little earner?

I do think there's something a bit off about this brand. They started by selling children's clothes which, if I remember correctly, they claimed would help a child feel more secure when separated from a parent (e.g. by the child or parent being in hospital). In fact I've just looked at the website, which says:

1700001325191.png

In addition to the overpriced washbags, they're currently selling overpriced scarves (100% viscose, £40) on the basis that for every one sold, they'll donate one to a woman undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer. I've no real idea about costs but I'd have thought max £5 per scarf, giving a profit per scarf sold of £30? And, again, implying that the item has some special powers: 'a supersoft, superpower infused scarf'.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ugh, cannot stand that scamp and dude woman too on a side note. Her association with some truly mean girls like Sali is nauseating. Add a charity to any product and it’ll sell. Sad state of affairs. We need a Scamp and Dude thread to shed light on her.
Yeah same, and that plethora of mean girls she's got on this campaign just speaks volumes. Sali, Hirons, Hannah Martin.....three people guaranteed to make me NOT buy something.

Reactions: 14
Yeah same, and that plethora of mean girls she's got on this campaign just speaks volumes. Sali, Hirons, Hannah Martin.....three people guaranteed to make me NOT buy something.
Oh I must have missed Hannah issues.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.