Sali Hughes #61 She simply cannot countenance a sequin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two face shape-shifters at Liberty London. Will this be something for a perfume I wonder? I'm looking for to the (real life) photos! 🫣
View attachment 2697409
Aren’t they getting their noses moulded for the chance to be in a new display in liberty to advertise the new beauty dept or something?

Sorry Sali, your pal Alice Du Parcq was in before you and blabbed all about it. Secret my arse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is Sali channelling pensioner chic? Her jeans look like the type of drawstring easy up ones that come in multiple sizes and are advertised in the weekend supplements.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think the person in the jeans is Sali. I’m fairly sure that’s a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aren’t they getting their noses moulded for the chance to be in a new display in liberty to advertise the new beauty dept or something?

Sorry Sali, your pal Alice Du Parcq was in before you and blabbed all about it. Secret my arse.
Noses moulded? 😂
So cool.
Bless their cotton socks they really believe this shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noses moulded? 😂
So cool.
Bless their cotton socks they really believe this shite.
Ye there's a new Liberty beauty dept opening up soon apparently and this is for some weird exhibit. Can't wait to spot She Here's hooter..... :oops:

They were all trooping up to the new Chanel make up thingy beforehand too. Their PR days are so predictable, they literally follow each other around London.

pa. Sali & Alex Steinherr...a match made in heaven - both cold, brittle, unapproachable, thin skinned and snappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Liberty global beauty head of blah blah is Sophie Beresiner who can write but has taken Liberty way into Instagram influencer land for the beauty dept. It can’t compete with Selfridges for size and diversity of product, it has the ridiculous advent calendar, and so many people buy high end beauty online rather than trekking into London.

Reactions: 11
Liberty global beauty head of blah blah is Sophie Beresiner who can write but has taken Liberty way into Instagram influencer land for the beauty dept. It can’t compete with Selfridges for size and diversity of product, it has the ridiculous advent calendar, and so many people buy high end beauty online rather than trekking into London.
I love the Liberty advent calendar.

Reactions: 3
Funnily enough, I don't live in London and buy a fair bit of my beauty stuff from Liberty online! They sell a lot of the brands I like so it's convenient when I need to stock up (Plus, I get the Beauty Loop boxes where the 20 pounds you pay goes as credit on your account).

Reactions: 9
Funnily enough, I don't live in London and buy a fair bit of my beauty stuff from Liberty online! They sell a lot of the brands I like so it's convenient when I need to stock up (Plus, I get the Beauty Loop boxes where the 20 pounds you pay goes as credit on your account).
I love those boxes. I save the money up and use it for presents.

Reactions: 6
I am so speshal and you plebs can find out later, after tiny little body, nostrils always flared meeeee and the face morphing queen Alex. I
shopped in Liberty when it was just a pop up down Gin Alley.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
January's Liberty box was really disappointing. Worst one I've had.
The hair stuff is promising and the eye mask is £22 full price so I’d never have bought that otherwise and am looking forward to trying it but I have far too many cleansers from them now!

Reactions: 4
The hair stuff is promising and the eye mask is £22 full price so I’d never have bought that otherwise and am looking forward to trying it but I have far too many cleansers from them now!
Yeah I'll use the eye mask and the hair stuff, but the hand cream, Cleanser and yet another perfume sample were disappointing.

Reactions: 3
I kind of agree, @Loobloo. That’s the second time that hand cream has been in a Liberty box. I’ve still got the first one. Repeating items from previous boxes is a bit crap and I hope it doesn’t happen again. I really liked that perfume but it smells a lot like the Rose Jam perfume Lush does which I already have so I won’t be spending over £200 on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
someone I work with had some time off for a operation we were led to believe was gynae in nature but all very hush hush “don’t mention the war” in front of her. Just she was having some time off.

she came back unable to move her face and with lips like badly packed sausage meat. I assume she probably did have the surgery but also thought whilst she had some time off she’d do a tweak without us noticing.

We noticed. And very much said nothing to her or each other til someone got a bit squiff a few months later and asked all if we’d noticed or was she going mad? Which I enjoy the idea of… “is her face now strangely smooth or am I having some sort of TIA? I’ll have to ask the others…”
I bet this is something similar to Kates 'abdominal surgery'.

Reactions: 2
I kind of agree, @Loobloo. That’s the second time that hand cream has been in a Liberty box. I’ve still got the first one. Repeating items from previous boxes is a bit crap and I hope it doesn’t happen again. I really liked that perfume but it smells a lot like the Rose Jam perfume Lush does which I already have so I won’t be spending over £200 on it!
Ah! It reminds me of Serge Lutens’ Fille Berlin (?) which I’ve wanted for a while. I’ll get the Lush one instead and save myself £££

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.