Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwww another press trip. Whatever happened to the table she set up in a pub so that companies could visit HER?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if this will be included in a Perfume Diaries installment. 'Wednesday means Barcelona for a press trip etc' in the usual humblebrag šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SHEā€™S bleeping IRONING! Sustainability Sali is out in full force lately isnā€™t she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I particularly liked the exaggerated gum chewing. You could feel her through the screen thinking she was so bleeping cool to be MARRIED! RE-WEARING THE VAMPYRES WIFE! IN BARCELONA FOR FREE! šŸ¤£

(Also, when she holds up the shoes I burst out laughing. Sheā€™s not right)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The expression on her face when she's ironing - pure entitled loathing. If no one gives a tit it's your wedding dress, why make a reel about re-wearing it (to make the cost go further...ye right)

And wtf is with the chewing gum? She channelling her inner teen?

Sali, you're such a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stupid little wiggle she does is so cringey! And itā€™s only to flash the FENDI label Iā€™m sure because you can see the shoes on in a full length shot in the next frame. Sheā€™s like those drug dealers who get caught because theyā€™ve laid out thousands of pounds in cash on their bedroom in their mums house on Facebook šŸ¤£

ā€˜And itā€™s still cheaper than most wedding dressesā€™ So relatable! Until you remember Saliā€™s designer shoes, accessories and her celebrity make up and hair stylists.

She wants to appear classy, humble, restrained, tasteful and down to earth but sheā€™s in full on crass ā€˜flaunt everything I have modeā€™ which she seemingly canā€™t resist doing. Itā€™s so vulgar

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
WTF, does she think she's some kind of celebrity who's under scrutiny for wearing the same dress twice on the red carpet? Get a grip, love. It's just a dress (an EXPENSIVE one, yes, we know).
I have worn my wedding dress (a black Zara number, before you ask!) SEVERAL times, so basically I've been doing it forever and BEFORE SALI!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The gum chewing was really odd.

The shoe showing made me laugh because it so instahun.

And well done for wearing a dress more than once I guess?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had two of those dresses for her wedding didn't she anyway?
I suppose wearing an expensive dress more than once counts as carbon offsetting for She Here, what with flying to Barcelona for an entirely unneccesary press junket to flog more overpriced product to women.
Almost makes her an eco warrior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nothing to do with being flown overseas, wined, dined, inundated with free products and possibly paid. Oh the integrity. Thank you Sali for all your hard work.

IMG_4157.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing to do with being flown overseas, wined, dined, inundated with free products and possibly paid. Oh the integrity. Thank you Sali for all your hard work.

View attachment 2430195
Oh I guess this appeals to her 'nerdy' side šŸ˜‚
You see she's not shallow at all.
It's like even she might just realise how bleeping ridiculous these stupid press junkets are and is trying to make out it is actually important.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is some aggressive ironing!

I love that she thinks she is a woman in STEM for attending a PowerPoint presentation at a cosmetics marketing conference.

(edited- for some reason I wrote ā€˜in a STEMā€™, like a beef faced fule)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Be kind please, everyone. Sali probably has some important scientific research to do because, lest we forget, she is ā€œsmall, sweary, nerdyā€ so this is well within her remit. And also she is the <AD-FOUNDER> of a brand so sheā€™s probably just taking a break from 24/7 in the lab. Itā€™s not just a freebie press trip, no way. Itā€™s full of sciences tiniest, swearist, nerdiest minds

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She had two of those dresses for her wedding didn't she anyway?
I suppose wearing an expensive dress more than once counts as carbon offsetting for She Here, what with flying to Barcelona for an entirely unneccesary press junket to flog more overpriced product to women.
Almost makes her an eco warrior.
Cos they are green dresses! Duh green means eco according to influencers. Double green double eco!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.