Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a simpleton, but I don’t understand why she is recommending the Biore sun cream at the end of her article for oily skins? She goes on to talk about how hydrating and moisturising (not quite cosseting!) it is - if I wore that, I’d instantly look like an oil slick.

LRP’s 50+ Anti shine cream is both mine and Mr Drag Name’s face sun cream of choice. The tinted one looked all sorts of weird on me. I don’t mind the Nivea one, either and have been using that lately.

Reactions: 9
I've been using a Bioderma sunscreen for ages (Aquafluid Max) which is lovely and not too expensive. I tried the new Anthelios UVMune, too - it is very light, rather drying on my dry skin.

Reactions: 4
Who’s going in? I kind of want to know which products have made her face that weird grey/orange colour not seen in nature.
Just watched it 😂😂.

Sal and her traditions🙄🙄🙄, Tatcha moisturiser but only when she’s in New York and don’t bother looking for it here Plebs, it’s not available . She must have reiterated tradition 3/4 times . It’s tradition doncha know!

I’m gonna have to go through her IG and see if she’s mentioned this wonder cream before . Tbh it sounds like the same ingredients you’d find in any half decent pot of crem.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Update: wow, her gold incel glasses clash terribly with the grey hair. Lots of sniffing and gulping too 🙄.

Ah, @Lyra Belacqua, I haven’t got to that bit yet.

Update again: if you pause the video and go back to it, you have to start again from the beginning 🤪🔫.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tatcha is available in the UK. Does she not know that 😀?
Apparently only the beginners products and the cream she treated herself to as her NY tradition is for advanced twats and not available here yet. Obviously.

I watched 10 mins and finding it baffling how she talks about skincare- there is next to no info she gives about the actual skincare usefulness of the products apart from how pleasing they are to use and feel.

The 70s murder glasses have wrinkly ridiculous arms too.

@rosemarina- I found the video format annoying too as it didn’t allow to skip forward or rewind between products.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just scrolled through. It comes across as so braggy and smug. Been to NY so many times. I’m sure I’ll be sent it but can’t wait. Blah

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Big portion of chips = shameful waste
Buying loads of tit when you have cupboards heaving with it already = acceptable
Ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She said “New York” four times in the first twenty seconds. I couldn’t take any more.

I think this shot sums her up perfectly right now.

F97663D6-9B40-47F1-8AEF-F262F8B8C43A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Her nails look so much better the way she’s had them done this time.

I’ll get my coat…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.