Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Sali's in NYC now. Post/stories about "drugstore hauls" incoming ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The way she films is really chaotic, almost Britney-esque. It just gives off manic energy.

Reactions: 10
“If you’re a fan of pointless marketing stats”

wasn’t Pretty Iconic based on her personal nostalgia backed up by pointless marketing stats?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she's off to meet her no 1 fan Bobbi Brown. Again. That would be interesting :sleep:
'You're amazing' 'No you're amazing'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That’s exactly what it is. I’ve just nearly choked to death trying to laugh quietly to myself 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cute outfit, I would wear a variance of that all the time in the summer if I had her shape.

Reactions: 9
Your mum unknowingly taking an accidental photo of herself while setting up the timer for the annual family photo 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sali, for the love of Madonna - RUN to Duane Reed and get some Olaplex.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do like the shorts and vest combo. Looks like something she actually wants to wear rather than something she thinks she should.

I don't love the tattoos, fair enough if she does, whatever. I'm really into art and tats though and years ago saw her artist Rebecca Vincent I think described on a tattoo forum as "emperor's New clothes" and I completely get it. That's why Sali likes it, it's something but really nothing.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.