Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am one of those people who feels uncomfortable not wearing makeup and will apply makeup in a heatwave, which I hate about myself. I totally see that it’s beyond stupid. I don’t even know how to get around this when in holiday. I’ve had a lash lift and tint so I don’t need mascara, but I’ve grown to hate my bare skin on my face, which is absurd. It’s not the best skin in the world but there is nothing objectively wrong with it. I have tried tinted sun cream but it looks really weird on me.
Me too , I always wear make up , love it 😊

Reactions: 8
I feel like feta chips/fries are a Greek diaspora invention, not really something you need to book a holiday for?

I wear makeup all the time also! I do love the tinted serums for hot weather (I wear them year round) and allegedly they are doing something for my skin too?

The urban decay spray IS good…but that was an odd column to suggest just one spray. Why not make it a ‘how to make your makeup stick in hot weather’ and throw in some primers too (the urban decay eyeshadow primer is amazing too, lol)? I mean she did write an advice book, advice on makeup would make sense!

And what is a Calippo and why is it on a solar panel??

Reactions: 7
Is she vegetarian or pescatarian? I do like Greek food and I drive to Greece fairly often as it's my neighbour but it is meat and seafood based.

Reactions: 2
Calippo is an ice lolly - have no idea what warranted this bizarre comparison though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So y’all just hanging out on your roofs during heatwaves sliding ice lollies down solar panels. Makes sense… 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was probably eating a Calippo and staring gormlessly at a solar panel at the time of writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she vegetarian or pescatarian? I do like Greek food and I drive to Greece fairly often as it's my neighbour but it is meat and seafood based.
She says vegetarian, but she eats fish when it suits her, so…

Reactions: 9
There is a primer version of the UD all-nighter which is just as good and I find it more versatile than the spray. An odd column to write though- reads like an advert, but then when was the last time haven’t they? For me that and the Sunday beauty column on the graun are now nothing more than lists of products. Such a shame!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
People weae sunscreen when they're at home all day????

At least we get to see her real face shape here.

Reactions: 7
At least we get to see her real face shape here.
Yes! It's always quite something to see her natural face shape when she can't filter it. Whomever noticed that she and Caitlin have a similar look was spot on. 😦

Also, is this the most forthcoming Sali's been about her botox use? She went into a lot of detail about where exactly she has it on her face and how often.

Meanwhile, back on the island. 😻

Screenshot_20220813-172144_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing with smart bags isn’t new. They’ve only ever been allowed as hand luggage unless you remove the battery pack first.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.