Sali Hughes #51 Was Sali on the bus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always good to see a bog in the background.

These people are hell bent on photographing themselves and sharing arenā€™t they? If I noticed Iā€™d also (inadvertently one assumes) captured a public shitter, said photo would probs get the delete filter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She loves a 'lav pic'. Loved it for years. Loved it way before anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She just can't seem to pass a mirror, shop window or any other reflective surface without snapping a selfie. Next she'll be taking selfies in her spoon when having her morning cuppa

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In a weird way the: ā€˜almost to warm for a Bretonā€™ reminds me of people who have to have the spiciest curry on the menu.. šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can confirm it was too hot, I was in shorts and a vest/silk shirt for work today?!

Reactions: 6
Why does she stand like that? It's so awkward-looking and unnatural

And just her fingers in the pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she essentially have a comb-over these days and always flip her hair forward from the back and cover the parting?! Is she hiding a bald patch? Iā€™ve never seen anything like it before, it looks so weird
I mean that kind of zig zaggy thing is commonly used to hide "helper hair" but if she was wearing a topper her hair would actually look good and it doesn't, it looks shite.

Reactions: 5
If youā€™re thinking of reading the column this week, donā€™t, itā€™s reached new heights of irrelevance. Starts with the sentence ā€œI enjoy an online discount code as much as the next beauty nerdā€. I cannot countenance the term ā€œbeauty nerdā€, absolutely boils my piss. Also, what discount code? We all know you donā€™t pay for anything Sali (apart from your Bretons). Then rambles on pointlessly about in house beauty treatments.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
If youā€™re thinking of reading the column this week, donā€™t, itā€™s reached new heights of irrelevance. Starts with the sentence ā€œI enjoy an online discount code as much as the next beauty nerdā€. I cannot countenance the term ā€œbeauty nerdā€, absolutely boils my piss. Also, what discount code? We all know you donā€™t pay for anything Sali (apart from your Bretons). Then rambles on pointlessly about in house beauty treatments.
Several highly lucrative affiliate links this week though, to keep her Grauniad paymasters happy.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Several highly lucrative affiliate links this week though, to keep her Grauniad paymasters happy.
She has to be a beauty nerd because she's INTELLIGENT and SMART and MODERN and SPESHUL and not like those other women who like makeup.

Please can someone put her column out of its misery?! (I know Guardian editors read here!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Didn't she attend an Arden launch the other day? How nice to see they get a mention today. What a coincidence!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Not just useless, but I also think thatā€™s a Pretty Irresponsible column, in light of case numbers continuing to rise at the moment.

Reactions: 14
"Estee Lauder counters offer both hands-on and hands-off services, the latter involving digital skin analysis terminals (essentially an iPad camera) that use AI technology to quickly and accurately measure the extent of skin concerns, from dark circles and redness to wrinkles and sun damage, or less dishearteningly, find your perfect foundation shade to disguise them all"

Does she not see that this is not just another way for EL to shill products?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.