Sali Hughes #51 Was Sali on the bus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t show my legs either 🥷🏼
I very rarely show mine - no shorts/short skirts for me. In this weather, working at home, all I can bear is a vest top & knickers - with a sarong handy in case I have to answer the door! When visiting clients, thank god for linen trousers - although it nearly killed me ironing 10 pairs of them yesterday 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm going to have to actually have a look at the Arket website. Everything she wears of theirs seems be bloody awful. Including this wee Willie winky getup.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The phrasing of that Arket mention sounds really passive aggressive, as though she's peed off that they won't give her freebies or an affiliate code.

Their stuff is hideous - I've been in the one at Oxford Circus a couple of times and found nothing that I would wear.

Reactions: 9
I have some Arket leggings and they're comfy ;-) and a long fleece jacket.
The rest is all rather scandi chic - looks great on tall, skinny models but does nothing for shorties like me.
I have the same problem with COS, I like the idea but the clothes do nothing for me.

Reactions: 12
The rest is all rather scandi chic - looks great on tall, skinny models but does nothing for shorties like me.
I have the same problem with COS, I like the idea but the clothes do nothing for me.
I bought a standard length linen suit online from COS , oh my god I looked truly hideous! I needed to be 5ft 10in and a size 8/10 to make it look good .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've had a few lovely things from COS over the years which is rather frustrating because it keeps me going back there hopefully, but it's mostly too boxy and loose for me. I'm a 5'3 British pear shape and yes their typical silhoutte just doesn't work for me. A shame because they do interesting colours, and the quality/price balance is good.

Arket seemed to be going through a Sali :poop: brown phase when I looked in and I look ghastly in anything warm-toned.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, the boxy fit doesn't work for me either. I have the softest, lightest dress from COS which would be amazing in a heatwave, but it swallows me and makes me look like a frumpy, fat dwarf.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This look could have worked if she
a) ironed it
b) ironed it
c) accessorized it with a belt (like a light rope style belt) or barring that some jewelry and a different, lighter shoe and also not this massive, heavy, leather bag awkwardly placed on her hip where it's very likely going to leave a bizarrely situated sweat stain.
d) ironed it.
e) Sized it properly, that slit in the leg doesn't reach the right place and the pockets are so low.

Right now she looks like a posh wine mom woken up from a hungover state to hurriedly drop her kids at school or buy milk from the store, grabbing all her overpriced, loudest labelled luxury brands to accessorize her nightie.

Like, seriously, this is a really bad look. She can't be serious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This look could have worked if she
a) ironed it
b) ironed it
c) accessorized it with a belt (like a light rope style belt) or barring that some jewelry and a different, lighter shoe and also not this massive, heavy, leather bag awkwardly placed on her hip where it's very likely going to leave a bizarrely situated sweat stain.
d) ironed it.
e) Sized it properly, that slit in the leg doesn't reach the right place and the pockets are so low.

Right now she looks like a posh wine mom woken up from a hungover state to hurriedly drop her kids at school or buy milk from the store, grabbing all her overpriced, loudest labelled luxury brands to accessorize her nightie.

Like, seriously, this is a really bad look. She can't be serious 😂
‘Dannnnnnnnnnnn! They say I have no taste’

<Dan hums and pretends he’s busy grooming the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every so often Cos do a dress that is so well fitted for boobs and my pear-y waist, then they go straight back to designing for their imaginary 6ft willowy architect muses for another few years

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she really wear all these things out or just model them in the spotted mirror? This looks like a strictly indoor dress for her and fair play, it'd be comfortable as one.

Reactions: 15
I have a dress very like that just for wearing at home in really hot weather. I’d never take a picture of myself in it though. I can’t work out what she’s playing at.

Reactions: 13
Those sandals are at least a size too big for her. This is what I look like when I wear my husband's flip flops to put the recycling out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.