Sali Hughes #51 Was Sali on the bus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daxita was responsible for these utterly hideous thick false lashes that made Hirons look like a Jersey cow. And now she's stuck these two slugs on top of Sali's eyes?

Fire her now.
Isn’t it that fame thirsty derm / aesthetician where she gets her #presstreatment microbladed brows? Can’t remember her name but think she does reality tv people etc. I might be wrong but I think I’ve seen her name mentioned.

Reactions: 4
Nez Hasan is who she goes to for microblading, Daxita was the woman who threaded her brows back in the day, when they actually looked good

Reactions: 11
Also heard that she treats ‘real people’ who make appointments and pay for their treatments terribly, but is all over the instagrammers, reality tv people etc who never put a hand in their pocket 😡

Reactions: 4
Nez Hasan is who she goes to for microblading, Daxita was the woman who threaded her brows back in the day, when they actually looked good
Yes, I think Daxita's elegantly shaped brows are a thing of the past - with current brows due to microblading and product.

I watched the rest of the IG Live with Bambi Does Beauty. Despite her offputting (to me) name, I thought she asked some good questions. Not the sort of challenging questions I'd like to see someone ask, but quite interesting - such as, if you were writing Pretty Iconic now what new products would you include?

I also thought SH seemed more knowledgeable than I've considered her to be in the past. I got the feeling that she's learnt a lot through working on the collaboration with Revolution.

Reactions: 7
I think we'll look back at the microbladed trend in the future the same way we now look back at the pencil thin eyebrows trend

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When women tell me they're considering Botox, I do two things. I suggest they watch Rabbit Hole, in which Nicole Kidman demonstrates the extreme anguish of a newly bereaved mother with all the facial expression of a terrified drum.

That hasn't aged well....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think we'll look back at the microbladed trend in the future the same way we now look back at the pencil thin eyebrows trend
I like a strong brow. I lived through two eras when thin brows were the fashion - the 70s and 90s - and kept my brows intact throughout. But there's strong and there's comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like a strong brow. I lived through two eras when thin brows were the fashion - the 70s and 90s - and kept my brows intact throughout. But there's strong and there's comical.
I love strong brows too, I feel my face fades into nothing without them but yeah, a lot go way too far

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It's so telling that paying for your own outfit has to be stated 🙄 does she want a medal?
Screenshot_20220708-163932_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Had to laugh at her tweeting yesterday about Boris Johnson’s resignation speech as if she’s Laura bloody Kuenssberg! 😂 No one is following you for political breaking news Sali…
8068D57A-0A07-4A41-8EBC-ADC6D593B1A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does she essentially have a comb-over these days and always flip her hair forward from the back and cover the parting?! Is she hiding a bald patch? I’ve never seen anything like it before, it looks so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The shoes are hideous, and are presumably by Chanel or something.
They’re the Chanel ones from the hideous train foot pic recently I think. What’s wrong with a nice reasonably priced Birkenstock?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.