Sali Hughes #51 Was Sali on the bus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to burst anyone's bubble but I'd think twice about the free facial unless you're actually planning to buy something. I can only imagine it will just cause more hassle for the sales assistants with their bosses demanding to know why they didn't make a sale etc etc

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Not to burst anyone's bubble but I'd think twice about the free facial unless you're actually planning to buy something. I can only imagine it will just cause more hassle for the sales assistants with their bosses demanding to know why they didn't make a sale etc etc
Just say “Sali sent me”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Still wearing nightwear as daywear and she either needs a wee or suddenly got a mad itch "downstairs" 😳
Screenshot_20220711-111858_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What on earth qualifies her to talk about heatwave fashion?! Only a few days ago she was wearing a Breton

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can Sali possibly give fashion advice? I was listening to an old podcast where she is interviewed by Emma Guns. Sali goes on about how she knows how to dress! What happened?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This is from an 11 year old article:

"I define style as knowing yourself. It took me years of dressing up as someone else (let us never discuss the boho period) to realise what really suits me – neat, chic classics, with subtle high-fashion details. That sort of awareness comes with maturity, I think."

I think nowadays she's gone back to "dressing as someone else". She seems to model herself on Scandi Insta influencers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Whoever invited her, they must be desperate - there must be actutal fashion journalists out there?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you remember last summer when she got quite indignant when it was pointed out that her black boiler suit might not have been the best thing to wear in a heatwave?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dressed like that, I wouldn’t be surprised if people intervene when they see her wandering around the streets of Brighton… “Do you know where you live? C’mon, let’s get you home and back to bed” etc. She looks so disheveled

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It may be that after a lifetime of dressing round her boobs, she still leans that way. I am besleeved and covered up - dressed as though under Taliban rule in fact. Otherwise it’s just a flesh explosion every which way and I am deeply uncomfortable.

Or just all the gear no idea as teeny tiny smollest pepper pot person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It may be that after a lifetime of dressing round her boobs, she still leans that way. I am besleeved and covered up - dressed as though under Taliban rule in fact. Otherwise it’s just a flesh explosion every which way and I am deeply uncomfortable.
I've small boobs but I usually wear something sleeved (not longs sleeves though), too - and I never show my legs cause I hate them and I find a light fabric nicer than sweaty thighs tbh. Uniqlo Airism leggings are fab imo.

Reactions: 5

Or just all the gear no idea as teeny tiny smollest pepper pot person.
I see what you mean but she hasn't always dressed the way she does now- she even said in her article from 11 years ago that "neat and chic" suits her. She used to wear those tea dresses and they looked amazing on her

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Indeed.

As a boobo 🙋🏼‍♀️- baggy and shapeless is tricky (although so is fitted for me as I feel like a sex crime waiting to happen - this is not a right on approach in the world we live in I realise, but nonetheless) - so it could also be the freedom to do floaty now she doesn’t have her own personal shelf (as the boobular bells tend to feel). I totally get it.

She was lucky enough to be larger chested but also small in very other way so those lovely tea dresses fitted to give a neat silhouette (again, feel quite 1950s saying this but we are where we are). But she likely felt constrained by that almost uniform.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.