Sali Hughes #51 Was Sali on the bus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @mindlessness for thread title and @Rekyavikgirl for suggesting it.

Also an honourable mention to @Brian Butterfield for the most popular title, which was sadly unusable - Sali Hughes Bus Wanker 😂

As we remove the streamers and confetti from our Hersheshesons hair for the Jubilee 50th thread it is time to go forward into our brave new 51st thread.
Thanks to @anais750185 for this brilliant summary from the last thread 🙌 (I had gone completely blank after a brutal pub quiz last night).

*She's been mostly preparing to waft her pins around at Glastonbury while watching Macca (can't be their usual colour or she can't got so needs to prep), also been advising us on when to spritz factor 50 on our face, but pragmatically.
*On the subject of advice, she's also gearing up to the release of her book, where she's going to be advising us on multiple topics, such as poached eggs, grieving and bad boys in 1980s style advice manual for clueless women (target market: still undetermined, but publishers are hoping for bonanza sales when it hits the bargain bins at Xmas).
*She's also unveiled a charming new persona on insta which is only apparent when her PR team are answering with " thank you, I love you for buying my products ❤". The cleansing balm is by all accounts very stingy but The Founder has no timeline on when this will be rectified.
*And finally, the Jubilee, to which she wore a tutu only to discover that her arch nemesis, Patsy was on the 90s bus and she was.... well, her location hasn't been clarified yet but it was all very exciting as she was INVITED by Charlotte Tilbury (just not invited on to the bus).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Dissed ballet flats, not remembering she’d done a entertaining video (for some 🤪) promoting ballet flats. Maybe as fitflop they’ve got thicker soles and so aren’t really ballet flats at all? Who knows 🤷‍♀️
They were gold coloured as well 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Martin Lewis is tweeting about a terrible non-Covid lurgy he has. Wasn't he on the 90s bus?

Take it easy @melfish.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It should be breakfast time in the US in the next hours, hope Melf is back soon and all is ok?
Sending tubs of body shop avocado body butter which didn’t exist in the 90s for you to put in the bath, where it doesn’t dissolve xoxo I heard that’s cheering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, hopefully she’s back soon- with @melfish it’s 4.30am at mo. Melf hope all is ok? Sending humid hugs (it’s already 29 degrees at 6.30am 😔 here)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just thinking that it might feel a bit overwhelming to return to lots of well wishes, as lovely and important as they are. Perhaps we should chat tit as well, so that Mel recognises our beefy ways?

My contribution is a review of Sali’s cleanser that claims a visit to A&E with corneal damage was called for. Sali is wasted in beauty, sounds like she could be an asset in chemical weapons development.

0747A0E7-281C-4AC4-B941-7FAA3F85812F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
My contribution is a review of Sali’s cleanser that claims a visit to A&E with corneal damage was called for. Sali is wasted in beauty, sounds like she could be an asset in chemical weapons development.

View attachment 1332795
Omg. That is so embarrassing. Poor woman. Cornea damage is so painful (I got a tiny bit of bleach in my eye once and the pain was indiscribable and I had to go to A & E).
3 years of research for this? Even if it does say on the packaging about not using near eyes, Sali did use it near hers in the IG video and has said that it is OK.
Revolution must be wondering what on earth they have done. Maybe Sali will start backtracking and saying it *is* a collaboration and not her brand at all.

Reactions: 11
Well I am very excited because I have a big parcel of inexpensive and effective skincare from an actual and literal expert (and founder) on its way to me. I haven’t been able to find anything else I can consistently get along with so I’ve reordered Irina Eris skincare from Poland, which works wonders for my beefy red face. I just have to order it in bulk to make the shipping cost worthwhile, so I’m about to receive over a year’s worth of moisturizer etc. Yay!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.