Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame though if the book focuses on the mega influencers. The micro influencers are, in many ways, more interesting as a phenomenon.
I was about to say the same. I've little interest in the Kylie Jenner end of the business.

Reactions: 9
I worry though at the “pretty young lady” end of things there’s a lot of side hustling

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Harry Style's new brand? Atm there's only nail colours, a combined lip and eye product and a serum. Pleasing.

Imagine someone else using such a Hughesism*!

*Hughesism is of course the only actual true Hughesism because no one else says this except SH about her most frequently used words and phrases. Which is pleasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The ones that spend time in Dubai taking bikini photos on balconies, there is something murky going on there.
I believe so too. It was briefly hinted at over on the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread a few months back. Allegedly, some of these Instahuns are believed to attend ‘parties’ for very wealthy men in the UAE, where they may or may not be paid for sexual favours. There is no evidence, only conjecture from other posters.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I can't find it to link to but has anyone seen the gift guide in today's Guardian? It's peak Guardian.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sometimes the gift guides are published a day later online. Is it worth paying for? I’m guessing probably not?

Reactions: 1
I can't find it to link to but has anyone seen the gift guide in today's Guardian? It's peak Guardian.
Is Sali involved? Or is it one of those where various contributors are involved? If you could be bothered could you (or anyone) post a photo of the most Guardiany bits? 😂

Re Harry Styles range - I wonder which will get a mention first by Sali, that range (even ironically) or Lisa Eldridge's? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hirons went off on one about his skincare line. It's only ok for her to release a skincare line in an oversaturated market donchaknow

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is Sali involved? Or is it one of those where various contributors are involved? If you could be bothered could you (or anyone) post a photo of the most Guardiany bits? 😂

Re Harry Styles range - I wonder which will get a mention first by Sali, that range (even ironically) or Lisa Eldridge's? 🤔
This is Sali's contribution:

Screenshot_20211120-202525_Readly.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Google search: “UK based independent brands making sustainable skincare and beauty products”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A mix of “comes in a glass/aluminium container” and “vegan, organic” ingredients with the odd “made from ‘more sustainable’” ingredients (so not actually sustainable then) I got that it’s “good gift giving” but lip balms and beard oil and shampoo bars? Merry Christmas here’s the content of a bathroom cabinet!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or are those choices incredibly bland and lacklustre?
How very dare you, there’s a £98* refillable, heirloom lipstick.

*until the company goes bust in 6 months**

**or their cash has the beautiful fresh scent of a summer breeze

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.