Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BNPL such as clearpay are crappy, (currently) unregulated credit vultures designed to get women into debt and spend more than they can afford. Appalling.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How wierd - it looks like she is wearing a short grey hair hat over longer yellow strands.
@HowardMoon your avatar 😂
It does! 🤣 I absolutely could not be arsed to spend anywhere near the time she does on her Halloween wig. I don’t really enjoy going to the hairdresser - I find it a chore and usually leave much longer between appointments than I should - but she must love the experience of waltzing in like the huge celeb she is (😒), only seeing the head colourist/stylist, being fawned over and given the special treatment and then walking out hours later without even putting her hand in her bloody pocket! She must get such a kick out of it.

@Jellybean my avatar makes me laugh, too 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
@Jellybean my avatar makes me laugh, too 🤣
And me!
However, BEWARE! Do I recall correctly that some Sali fans on twitter were saying it was illegal (or some such) to have another person's photo as your avatar? Mind your catflap, they'll be out for blood!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll take my chances, it’s much more fun than having no avatar, especially when the hats come around!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And me!
However, BEWARE! Do I recall correctly that some Sali fans on twitter were saying it was illegal (or some such) to have another person's photo as your avatar? Mind your catflap, they'll be out for blood!
I bet it's already been printed for her lawyer! (Btw what happpened to the....legal advice she mentioned in the troll video? Anyone been sued yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It can’t be illegal, not in the UK anyway. I don’t think anybody has copyright over their own image.

Reactions: 4
And me!
Is it cock illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
InjuryLawyers4Influencers

Have *you* been trolled and it wasn’t your fault? No win, no fee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it odd that Sali has empties. Given that she gets sent so much stuff. I find it hard to use up many purchases and beauty isn’t even my job. The cynic in me thinks it’s just another way to shill. By saying you have used up a product is sending a message.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s spot on. She’s sending out a message to Skinceuticals, Murad, Augustinus Bader etc. By shaking their empty bottles and jars around proclaiming them her favourites when she is an influential beauty, erm, influencer she’s pledging her allegiance to the brand and will, at the very least secure a lot more free ‘product’ and possibly a nice #paidpartnership

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I find it odd that Sali has empties. Given that she gets sent so much stuff. I find it hard to use up many purchases and beauty isn’t even my job. The cynic in me thinks it’s just another way to shill. By saying you have used up a product is sending a message.
Even odder, she did a video a little while ago about products she said she'd used up and replaced at least 5 times. IIRC she said that one of them she'd used up and replaced more than 20 times.

• Wow
God, she gets extra raspy-gaspy-starey-glarey when clicking these vile fake nails on the Augustinus Bader bottle. "I've BOUGHT it"

More fool you then ...

Ooh and someone's asked her about Lisa E's new foundation. Blunt response like a gut punch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
God, she gets extra raspy-gaspy-starey-glarey when clicking these vile fake nails on the Augustinus Bader bottle. "I've BOUGHT it"

More fool you then ...

Ooh and someone's asked her about Lisa E's new foundation. Blunt response like a gut punch
Ugh, why does she move her hands like that?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It's so strange to me that she slobbered over Jamie Genevieve's new line but is indifferent about LE. We all know which one her demographic is more interested in

Edit: typo

Last edited:
It can’t be illegal, not in the UK anyway. I don’t think anybody has copyright over their own image.
Don’t Instagram actually own the images if you’ve posted them on there? In the same way that photographers generally own the rights unless agreed otherwise…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.