Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the emojis :ROFLMAO: Is she 12?

And now more on her stories! 13 photos featuring herself today

100% influencer now. When is she going to own it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What kind of fuckery is this? A poor influencer's Versailles Hall of Mirrors?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It really does seem that all this woman does apart from belch out a weekly column recommending stuff to buy and record a run of IG videos in one day with different outfits on is shop. Yes, it's her money blag blah but ffs where is the much vaunted depth? She really appears to have become the most trivial of people. A lady who lunches and shops and shares it with followers. For Christ's sake if you're a parent tell your children they're beautiful tonight*. Else they might end up obsessed with *things* and accruing them and think it's a personality.

*SH has often said her parents never did - mine never did either but SH claims this was a *good* thing it meant she had to be clever and witty or something and never thought her only value was her looks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All the emojis :ROFLMAO: Is she 12?

And now more on her stories! 13 photos featuring herself today

100% influencer now. When is she going to own it?
The thing is most influencers aren't as self obsessed. I seriously can't think of one person on IG as vapid and boastful. And that is saying something 😂
It is all the incredibly tenuous excuses to post multiple selfies.
Louise Yallop (who wrote that influencer book) wrote about the bizarre relationship IGers can get with their own faces. Their obsession with it. Sali is OBSESSED with gazing at her own image like Narcissus. I mean what was the reason for that close up in a story about toilets?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So…if she’s got a major thing for “fabulous lavs” why’s she front and centre in the bulk of the pics?! She’s got a major thing for taking her own picture in toilets, fabulous or not, and posting it online

And duck me sideways, SEVENTY FIVE comments on it. I’m assuming (I’m not on insta so can’t see them) the bulk of which are fawning or she’d delete. No wonder her head is so far up her own arse it’s practically tickling her tonsils.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Proper lady who lunches now, isn't she? Entirely self-absorbed, waving her Celine bag around like a vacuous idiot. H&S paid for that. Whatever happened to her five jobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Plot completely lost. She has no idea who her “audience” is supposed to be. Gives me whiplash the way she suddenly switches gear. What’s with the emojis now? Is she going on Tik Tok next?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe her goal now is just to make as much cash as she can. Magazines are dead, who knows when/if the book is going to be published, Dan doesn't seem to have a job, and a newspaper column alone can't fund her designer-hungry lifestyle ...
I was thinking this. Head and Shoulders is so off brand and she’s so clearly not on board with it for that it must just be purely for cash. Maybe huge tax bill looming? What does Dan do apart from write crap quiz shows that dont get recommissioned?

She has officially lost the plot. Six, yes SIX photos of herself in a bogger 😂 Including a close up selfie.

The word “lavs” HORRIFIES me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no I can see a 'piece' looming about her quirky love of toilets 😬. Like her tortured posh vs cheap efforts.
We all know it is an excuse to take photos of herself in full length mirrors at the drop of a hat, but I wonder if she will make it another character trait.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That Celine bag she's lugging is a mere £1700
I wonder if that's something of a flex in itself - I don't think the places that do press discount like Matches and Net-a-Porter stock Celine bags so has more cachet in her world. An expensive bag one dropped full price for (obvs I don't know whether she did or not)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just wanted to add, I didn't know it was a Celine bag. Someone said so in the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.