Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of being nosy, and not to share, I have managed to work out where lots of people live on social media because people share a lot whether they mean to or not. The view from a window can help triangulate where you are. Links to air bnb, other insta accounts. It’s not hard. But then these are people who share their home lives to the public and I don’t do that.

Reactions: 10
What we say here is none of her business. Unless she wants to actually take criticism on board and change her ways. She doesn’t, so just forget this place exists. No one chases you in real life so you could go on without it bothering you of affecting your bottom line. Any comments on insta or Twitter are other people who unsurprisingly have seen the narky comments and blatant shilling for what it is.
Especially not with the aim of pushing under a Parisian train.🇨🇵 🚅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm confused about this posters husband. Supposedly he was blocked by Sali on Facebook and blocked from joining the Facebook group but doesn't know her. How did he know he was blocked then from both Facebook and from joining the group?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can think of an obvious candidate but I won’t say. This person can either provide receipts or stay with a ? Over their story.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The person after asked to mail in private with any proof mailed tattle to say "Please delete the post on this thread. I have since found that the issue I posted about is unfounded and I now know to the contrary of what I posted and I would like it to be removed please." - which is a bit late now to just delete, but what can we do other than be honest?

Between influencers making accounts on tattle to post the most ridiculous stuff to discredit and make out like we're idiots who will believe anything and the general fantasists you get on forums making up stuff for attention I can't keep up. 😬 Someone on another thread deleted their account, then came back pretending to be the son of the deleted account to announce that their mum (aka their old account) had died - and they picked a username because their mum apparently used to discuss with them if they thought male soap stars were circumcised or not. 😶

Sali would love to say everyone here is talking rubbish and making the most outlandish claims

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah they'll always seize on certain posts, e.g the way Sali kept going on and on about how Lauren was called 'fat and ugly' (she wasn't). There could be 20 reasonable posts and one that's a bit out of leftfield and they'll always hone in on certain posts

Reactions: 9
Yep, people on twitter of all places will find one or two comments out of the nearly 7 million on tattle posted to say what a cesspit tattle is even though the comments they cherry picked were called out on here.

Or if they can't find a comment they like to discredit and misrepresent here, they'll sign up to post it themselves then screen shot it o_O

Remember when Sali claimed people here implied that "working class people must surely live in squalor and visible indignity to be legitimate" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't know about you all but I'm still laughing at the 'Claudia is an ambassador, I'm the educator' type replies. Absolutely hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't know about you all but I'm still laughing at the 'Claudia is an ambassador, I'm the educator' type replies. Absolutely hilarious 🤣
Yes hilarious. Talk about dancing on the head of a pin.
I wonder if H & S are aware she has stepped back from 'ambassador' after saying she was in two sponsored articles about H & S.
I'm sure most of her followers on IG haven't thought too deeply about if she *actually* uses the stuff. Most people just take shilling and advertising at face value sadly.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep, people on twitter of all places will find one or two comments out of the nearly 7 million on tattle posted to say what a cesspit tattle is even though the comments they cherry picked were called out on here.

Or if they can't find a comment they like to discredit and misrepresent here, they'll sign up to post it themselves then screen shot it o_O

Remember when Sali claimed people here implied that "working class people must surely live in squalor and visible indignity to be legitimate" :rolleyes:
No, had she been reading Jack Monroe’s output? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
As tattle is becoming well known it will attract more and more trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see in the H & S comments Sali has been busy answering questions - helpfully educating people which sort to use. Apart from the one question asking if she actually uses the product 😂
Her avoidance of it will be up there with her sidestepping any mention of Lisa Eldridge's range.

Someone should get really meta and ask her if Lisa Eldridge uses it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sali’s hair would break off if she used head and shoulders. Claudia has strong hair that can take it. It might also take down her tan if it’s a touch bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only admitting to being blonde for that one special time when she was selflessly testing a rinse in order to tirelessly educate her followers.
thats-all-leave.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.