Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TL: DR a known scammer who has been on the Hirons freaks group complaining about various ailments and not being able to afford skincare popped up on the SH Facebook group with an elaborate story of incurable cancer and not being able to afford skincare except Aldi due to having to pay for taxis.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t Head & Shoulders made by Proctor & Gamble, who are renowned for testing on animals?Genuine question, not a loaded one!
If the parent company isn't cruelty free, then H&S isn't cruelty free, at least that's how animal rights' groups view it

Fearless troll hunter David Baddiel is trending on twitter now. Lots of his unsavoury racist, ablist stuff is being brought up. Also this lovely comment. (There is also a clip where he refers to his then 3 year old daughter looking like 'an Eastern European prostitute' :( ).
*Bit of a warning - it is revolting*

View attachment 871495
Edgelord :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s back at Hershesheshons for yet another press treatment (a bun 🙄) - they must be sick of the sight of her. Imagine a job that consisted of shopping, free hair appointments and shouting “scalp is SKIN” on demand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I had a posh great aunt who wore her hair like that. Terrifying! 👵

RIP Aunty Lil who took me to the ballet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish to duck the woman would occasionally pay for her own salon trips! It’s bleeping ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do you think Adrian got an underling to help with the backcombing so his arm didn't fall off?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s back at Hershesheshons for yet another press treatment (a bun 🙄) - they must be sick of the sight of her. Imagine a job that consisted of shopping, free hair appointments and shouting “scalp is SKIN” on demand.
I never look at her stories (would be grateful for a picture) - has she seriously gone up to London to get a free bleeping bun?😂
Why is she so feeble when it comes to her own hair?
And why can't she support local Brighton salons and actually pay them?
She is a disgrace to keep taking all these freebies. A disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never look at her stories (would be grateful for a picture) - has she seriously gone up to London to get a free bleeping bun?😂
Why is she so feeble when it comes to her own hair?
And why can't she support local Brighton salons and actually pay them?
She is a disgrace to keep taking all these freebies. A disgrace.
It's honestly awful. She is pathetic

Reactions: 10
Jaysus she wrote about how to do a bun in Pretty Honest. Did she honestly head to London just for a bun?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 872085

You can see where all the breakage has been tamed with hairspray
I'm sorry (not sorry) but that looks awful. It really is an old woman hairdo. Scraggly yellow grey strands with a tiny bun. Really ages her. I don't blame Adrian. How many hints does she need?
And wtf is a 'press appointment'? Just use the #gifted tag.

Jaysus she wrote about how to do a bun in Pretty Honest. Did she honestly head to London just for a bun?
Quite 😜 Seriously most people can do a bun like that in 2 minutes without even needing a mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.