Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That does make a bit more sense.

I think she was just trying to find a way to show that she 'got' the possible reference in the poster's IG name to the novel by Sylvia Plath.
Yes. Felt like a game of literature top trumps

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I am aware of the differences”

sounds like a thread title to me

apparently, on other threads, they struggle to find titles 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sali is sensitive about her lack of formal education. It really doesn't matter because she's privileged in so many other ways.

Reactions: 21
It should be so easy to admire her, given the lack of formal education and her position in life, and I really used to. It was a huge part of what attracted me to her her. And yet.

I know there were some connections.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
“I doubt Sylvia Plath is *literally* on Tattle either”.

omg. Does anyone else think she meant to say “on Instagram“ but had Tattle on the brain and accidentally typed that without realising?!
Perhaps she things the poster is a tattler that she has managed to triangulate and the reference is ..... I know from whence you came, the dragging site

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Aww Sali, you spend so much time here 🤣 hello!

the SECOND thumbs up on “I’m aware of the differences” was so aggressive. So insecure.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but if I was a public figure, who made a second living out of being trolled, I really am not sure why someone mildly questioning if I had read Jane Eyre would even feature on my radar.
I guess she is given 99.9% gushing praise so anything out of this norm counts as trolling and bullying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but if I was a public figure, who made a second living out of being trolled, I really am not sure why someone mildly questioning if I had read Jane Eyre would even feature on my radar.
I guess she is given 99.9% gushing praise so anything out of this norm counts as trolling and bullying.
She absolutely cannot take even a hint of what she perceives as criticism.
its baffling and it really shows her off as a desperate wannabe. Actual celebs and “real” influencers (is there such a thing?) wouldn’t bother responding to a weak hook like that. She is desperate to “win” or something.
also, no sense of humour. Ever.

The amount of arse kissing occurring on Sali's Instagram, regarding her recently decorated bedroom is crazy.

It is a plain white bedroom with a red rug. Must have taken her ages to think up that. All the sleepless nights drowning in design choices.

• Haha
Also “if you hate it, remember you can think it freely without having to say it, just like normal in real life”. What I’m mostly thinking freely is that those taxidermied birds are grim, Sali. She can’t even show her bedroom off without being snippy and aggressive.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The amount of arse kissing occurring on Sali's Instagram, regarding her recently decorated bedroom is crazy.

It is a plain white bedroom with a red rug. Must have taken her ages to think up that. All the sleepless nights drowning in design choices.
what I don't get is why she is putting it on instagram? There is no going back for her now as a full blown influencer.

Reactions: 14

Careful because if you don’t like it you’re a troll 🤣
She posts in such an angry, aggressive tone that really turns people off. If she “created content” with HER FANS in mind as opposed to HER CRITICS, her posts may be a little more appealing.

• Heart
Careful because if you don’t like it you’re a troll 🤣
She posts in such an angry, aggressive tone that really turns people off. If she “created content” with HER FANS in mind as opposed to HER CRITICS, her posts may be a little more appealing.
Well, you cannot dislike it. It is completely neutral. There wouldn't be much to dare have a negative opinion about, or much to enthuse about.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if this extensive bedroom reveal (with list of suppliers so we all understand it’s all VERY BESPOKE AND EXPENSIVE and not from IKEA) was brought on by the fact someone said here a few days ago her bedroom looks like it’s in a student house?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, you cannot dislike it. It is completely neutral. There wouldn't be much to dare have a negative opinion about, or much to enthuse about.
Sincerely? I dislike it. All that money and not an original thought or idea. Bland and…a bit sad. I also don’t like the style of the furniture itself but I agree it’s quite neutral and definitely a matter of opinion there. I’m also not a fan of wardrobes in general ( again, that’s just me though. I much prefer a walk-in if the space and budget allow for it).
With that said, I wouldn’t go on her IG to say any of this. And therein lies the difference between trolling or bullying, and just chatting sh*t about a public figure, and she doesn’t get that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also “if you hate it, remember you can think it freely without having to say it, just like normal in real life”. What I’m mostly thinking freely is that those taxidermied birds are grim, Sali. She can’t even show her bedroom off without being snippy and aggressive.
Jesus. She’s no animal lover, is she? What (non-performative, actual) vegetarian would want this anywhere in their house?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
WTF is a beauty cupboard? Is it an actual thing? Or just a cupboard to happen to put beauty stuff in.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus. She’s no animal lover, is she? What (non-performative, actual) vegetarian would want this anywhere in their house?
Ewwwwwww :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: I really really hate birds. Bleugh, I'd never sleep again:sick: Is that a real dead bird? Argh no no I'm so grossed out😭

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.