Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂
Must be that. Any normal sized petite individual would have to lie with every sinew braced for fear of toppling off.
I still am baffled why you would sleep uncomfortably there than in the bed 2 feet away.
In my experience window seats aren't as useful as you imagine they'd be. They're good for posing decoratively but there's always somewhere comfier - bed, sofa, chair - for actual sitting or reclining.

I think the bedroom looks nice. I don't even mind the stuffed bird. In fact I wouldn't mind if all seagulls were stuffed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who are these people that keep DMing her? Why didn't they ask to look at the rest of the room in comments?
there are no DMs 🤣 it’s the classic “many people tell me that…” tactic used by terrible politicians (like Trump) and other public figures to back what they wanted to say/ do anyway. If she didn’t pretend she was showing us her bedroom off the goodness of her heart, people would think she was a bit of a narcissist for doing that completely unprompted. And we can’t have that now can we Sali? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't mind the bedroom either but it's very....bland? Could be a hotel bedroom.

Reactions: 13
Apparently the 'cosy window seat' is wide enough for her to sleep on 😂
It looks incredibly hard and narrow.
And why would you? There is a bed there.
Oh my GOD. Does the Tory now sleep on the window seat a la Michael Scott from the US Office?

sub-buzz-21560-1611255130-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her bedroom is so bland and dour. Totally lacking in personality.

Just like her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if this extensive bedroom reveal (with list of suppliers so we all understand it’s all VERY BESPOKE AND EXPENSIVE and not from IKEA) was brought on by the fact someone said here a few days ago her bedroom looks like it’s in a student house?
£480 mirror

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
“My trolls called me Thumbellina and suggested I sleep outside in in damp filth (mushroom/dewdrop)”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Lads take a bow, hilarious commentary today from you all. I fell off my window seat laughing
I really do believe this place gets on her nerves because we are not the Dads on Twitter type with a profile pic of the Union Jack. It makes it much harder for our comments to be dismissed or explained away

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.