Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve re-read the Bronte-Austen-Plath exchange several times now, still makes no sense to me.
Can someone help?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also “if you hate it, remember you can think it freely without having to say it, just like normal in real life”. What I’m mostly thinking freely is that those taxidermied birds are grim, Sali. She can’t even show her bedroom off without being snippy and aggressive.
The pretence that real life rules apply... What is 'normal in real life' about inviting a lot of strangers to view and make gushing comments about your bedroom decor?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve re-read the Bronte-Austen-Plath exchange several times now, still makes no sense to me.
Can someone help?
The person that commented was making a point that Sali may have gotten her wires crossed with what period of time those authors described in their books. Sali got her knickers in a twist because she can’t take criticism or a joke and referenced the commenter’s username, which is a Sylvia Plath reference, saying she doesn’t think Sylvia Plath is literally on Tattle. She assumed the person “criticising” is on Tattle, because who else would dare? 🤣
Honestly if you didn’t get it it’s not on you, it’s on her trying desperately to turn a phrase and failing. You know, like all people that make money writing would 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The proportions of the mirror don’t work with the mantelpiece & picture rail. The bed looks underwhelming & basic. The seagull is grim. The built in wardrobe & day bed (more like window seat) look like something out of DFS -not bespoke at all. I like the rug & that’s it. It’s nothing special & def an odd post for such a ‘private’ person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if this extensive bedroom reveal (with list of suppliers so we all understand it’s all VERY BESPOKE AND EXPENSIVE and not from IKEA) was brought on by the fact someone said here a few days ago her bedroom looks like it’s in a student house?
Guilty. It did. Divan double abandoned in the middle of an empty room, fireplace painted out and empty perfume bottles on top. I take it back now as it appears she has stuffed it full of (no doubt expensive) old tat, which isn’t a great idea for someone who doesn’t even polish their mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can smell the dead animals from here. Grim, grim, grim.

At risk of being accused of doing Deep Research, I think she had the dead animals before the revamp. Lovely.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Someone asked for a wardrobe tour and She Here replies "nope. Too exposing"
Why is posting a picture of yourself "asleep" in bed less exposing than opening your wardrobe doors?
Why is showing endless mirror selfies of everything you wear including yer jamas less exposing than clothes hanging in a wardrobe?
Also who the actual duck wants to see inside her wardrobe? Get onto this thing called Netflix love...ya mind will be blown.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus. She’s no animal lover, is she? What (non-performative, actual) vegetarian would want this anywhere in their house?
I find a lot of women suddenly convert to vegetarianism in their 30s. They seem to be the women who care a lot about their size and weight.

The person that commented was making a point that Sali may have gotten her wires crossed with what period of time those authors described in their books. Sali got her knickers in a twist because she can’t take criticism or a joke and referenced the commenter’s username, which is a Sylvia Plath reference, saying she doesn’t think Sylvia Plath is literally on Tattle. She assumed the person “criticising” is on Tattle, because who else would dare? 🤣
Honestly if you didn’t get it it’s not on you, it’s on her trying desperately to turn a phrase and failing. You know, like all people that make money writing would 😅
She needs to read some CBT and English Comprehension workbooks!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, I’m a vegetarian (no tit, right? I never mention it :ROFLMAO: ) and I’m currently packing an extra stone due to this thing we call cheese. Ok, and wine :rolleyes:. But I don’t have a Peloton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus. She’s no animal lover, is she? What (non-performative, actual) vegetarian would want this anywhere in their house?
Must be Dan's contribution to the decor. The beige-out is all Sali, to match her personality. Where's the character? Where's the fun? It looks lifted straight from a catalogue, or a room staged for selling. So bland it neither offends nor excites

Honestly feel I need to up my Zoloft just looking at that room, it's such a serotonin killer

EDIT: Just read where she says "I designed it all myself" 😂 ie pointed at things and wrote cheques

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently the 'cosy window seat' is wide enough for her to sleep on 😂
It looks incredibly hard and narrow.
And why would you? There is a bed there.

And duck with the tedious I DON'T IRON EVER. We get it. It is part of your quirk.
Who are these people that keep DMing her? Why didn't they ask to look at the rest of the room in comments?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oooh, new fun fact. Sali used to "iron for money in the 1990s". Is that a euphemism?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just so tiny, you see. A window seat, a toadstool… anywhere will do.
😂
Must be that. Any normal sized petite individual would have to lie with every sinew braced for fear of toppling off.
I still am baffled why you would sleep uncomfortably there than in the bed 2 feet away.

Reactions: 9
Must be Dan's contribution to the decor. The beige-out is all Sali, to match her personality. Where's the character? Where's the fun? It looks lifted straight from a catalogue, or a room staged for selling. So bland it neither offends nor excites

Honestly feel I need to up my Zoloft just looking at that room, it's such a serotonin killer

EDIT: Just read where she says "I designed it all myself" 😂 ie pointed at things and wrote cheques
If you catch me in a bedroom like that, it’s because I’ve been stuffed, like the seagull 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.