Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really believe with mascaras that £££££ doesn’t always mean better. It really depends what works for you… I’m keeping my eyes peeled for the essence one.
I agree. I also love the Bye Bye Panda Eyes, it's so good - not sure it's proper tubing though because it doesn's come off in little tubes and I can remove it with make-up remover (I hate warm water on my face).

Also: I bought a LE highlighter and can't wait for the foundation sample card. Sad, I know.

Reactions: 9
She Here showing her fragile ego and tattle obsession on insta again. She'll be taking to her daybed for a scroll on here. Because everyone who challenges her lives here right?
My technical ineptitude is preventing me from screenshotting. Soz for not being expert content creator.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She Here showing her fragile ego and tattle obsession on insta again. She'll be taking to her daybed for a scroll on here. Because everyone who challenges her lives here right?
My technical ineptitude is preventing me from screenshotting. Soz for not being expert content creator.
Just had a look and I can't see anything. Was it a grid post or story?

What did she say?

Reactions: 2
Presumably this completely baffling exchange. If anyone would like to have a go at translating literally anything here I’d really appreciate it.

B0C63817-160A-4CDB-B5A1-809A6A7674DB.jpeg
DCD3C847-2CCB-4AD7-B286-6EE033E4E37F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can't believe someone would have the cheek to pull Sali up on her literature knowledge. Do they not know about the sweater?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I DGAF about literature, please could someone explain to me? I understand about who Austen, Bronte(S) and Plath are, and when they lived but not the “misunderstanding” played out or why Plath isn’t a tattler?

Reactions: 8
The things I don't understand about this start with why such a private person would be posting a photo of the inside of their home.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've only just had chance to read Saturday's article but do you think she reached the end of her letter count and had to say 'cent' instead of 'penny'? It's baffling.

. Finally, my much-loved Becca Sunlit Bronzer, the most subtle and foolproof of bronzing powders, is most closely replicated by Hourglass’s glowy, natural-looking Ambient Lighting Bronzer, a whopping £24 for the travel size, but worth every cent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I DGAF about literature, please could someone explain to me? I understand about who Austen, Bronte(S) and Plath are, and when they lived but not the “misunderstanding” played out or why Plath isn’t a tattler?
I don't get the Plath/Tattle reference either.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Forgot to click watch for the new thread but am now all caught up and planning on buying an essence mascara this week. Influenced as usual from this thread 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“I doubt Sylvia Plath is *literally* on Tattle either”.

omg. Does anyone else think she meant to say “on Instagram“ but had Tattle on the brain and accidentally typed that without realising?!
That does make a bit more sense.

I think she was just trying to find a way to show that she 'got' the possible reference in the poster's IG name to the novel by Sylvia Plath.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The things I don't understand about this start with why such a private person would be posting a photo of the inside of their home.
And her bedroom too. Which she not long ago said would never feature on SM again due to a sinister element. (This was before the numerous dog in bed selfies).

I don't get that exchange either from Sali's end. They seem to be agreeing about day beds in Jane Eyre so no idea where any cross purposing creeps in. Just that Sali got it wrong in the first place.
As the poster is Bell Jar I presume she had to be all 'ooh ooh I know who wrote that', then the mystifying leap to Tattle.
But I do however like to think how funny it would be on her Baddiel interview if he asked about her Tattle trolls and she said 'they accused me of not having read Jane Eyre' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
is there a thread on jo jones at all? some fishy things about her that need addressed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.