Sali Hughes #4 The Keats of foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Verrrrry interesting to hear that Sarah Morgan has deleted her Twitter account. She must be aware of how frequently she appears in the DP bashing screenshots.

Also, did someone say a couple of pages back that members of that 2009-10
Verrrrry interesting to hear that Sarah Morgan has deleted her Twitter account. She must be aware of how frequently she appears in the DP bashing screenshots.
And proof that they’re all here, reading with interest! I bet SH is absolutely kicking herself that instead of being hailed a hero for getting this site shut down as she expected, she has managed to shine a light on the despicable behaviour of not only herself, but some of her so-called ‘friends’ who will now no doubt be regretting offering her so much public support.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And proof that they’re all here, reading with interest! I bet SH is absolutely kicking herself that instead of being hailed a hero for getting this site shut down as she expected, she has managed to shine a light on the despicable behaviour of not only herself, but some of her so-called ‘friends’ who will now no doubt be regretting offering her so much public support.
Is there an emoji for hoist by your own petard?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
just read that pile of tosh! The most recent thing I watched that was difficult but essential was When They See Us, so SH and whoever this guy is can jog on!
View attachment 45768

Disclaimer I’m only just caught up on thread 3 so excuse my replies to things earlier in this thread!
That tweet by Richard Osman looks very awkward when you remember that Alexander Armstrong is married to Esther Walker's sister (a fact I learned from this thread, thanks!)

Reactions: 3

I think we've found the source of the outbreak of the DP jealousy.

That tweet by Richard Osman looks very awkward when you remember that Alexander Armstrong is married to Esther Walker's sister (a fact I learned from this thread, thanks!)
I know! Pick a side Osman FFS!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oooh I always enjoyed Armstrong and Miller. They seem like decent sorts, hope that's not just wishful thinking.

Well well I've just had a look at the FB gtl thread on SHs video and no new messages of support for 14 hours and guess what - the hope we all here get punched in the tits comment has gone. I actually feel genuinely sorry for people on the group and not in a patronising way - they've all been lied to and duped by her and have been very supportive of her. Not that she went into the comments once to thank them. Thank god intelligent sensible people took the time to come over here and read the threads and see the story was 100% different to SH video of harmful lies. Thanks guys. Seriously.
Contrary to how SHs thinks (I imagine) I have got very little pleasure from this whole shitshow - it has at times been worrying with India Knight's husband threats and SH spying and knowing where we live and thousands of people wishing disgusting and violent things would happen to us plus last night I was genuinely sad and distressed reading the appalling things the 'coven' wrote about Dawn. People on here have been brilliant, funny, wise, respectful and polite unlike SHs and her friends.
I hope SH realises this was all so avoidable. All we ever did was sit in our bit of the net occasionally asking her mildly awkward work related questions. That. Was. It. She just wouldn't let it bleeping lie (lie lie lie) and I imagine a lot of her friends are mighty pissed off with her today.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't recommend highly enough this great Acast podcast where SH and JR rip in to Bucks Fizz and David Van Day. Box of Delights: Bucks Fizz Trouble at the Top. It's funny. All the kind of hilarious tit you would say to your mate next to you on the sofa or on a private WhatsApp while you watch live. Record it and stick it on a podcast? Erm no.

Reactions: 2
just read that pile of tosh! The most recent thing I watched that was difficult but essential was When They See Us, so SH and whoever this guy is can jog on!
View attachment 45768

Disclaimer I’m only just caught up on thread 3 so excuse my replies to things earlier in this thread!
I'll tell you what Richard, do you know why it's a difficult watch? Because it's all liiiiiiiieeeeeesssss. For someone who works on a quiz show and it's known for being "clever", you're not exactly painting yerself in a good light here, sunshine.

Reactions: 13

I think we've found the source of the outbreak of the DP jealousy.

I know! Pick a side Osman FFS!
That article is absolutely vile and quite rightly gets shredded in the comments.

Did anyone spot Prawnlover on there, by the way? I wonder...

Sorry, everyone, but they will all be loving this drama. Only one thing worse than being talked about, etc. They don't care who they hurt, all they care about is attention and followers. And they are all the sort who cla to be much kinder now than they were then, blah, blah, blah. So depressing.

Reactions: 5
That article is absolutely vile and quite rightly gets shredded in the comments.

Did anyone spot Prawnlover on there, by the way? I wonder...
But she's so lovely on Late Night Woman's hour with Sali and Lauren and....oh hang on...

• Haha
Sorry, everyone, but they will all be loving this drama. Only one thing worse than being talked about, etc. They don't care who they hurt, all they care about is attention and followers. And they are all the sort who cla to be much kinder now than they were then, blah, blah, blah. So depressing.
SH though recently in defending her behaviour to Dawn and Esther has breezily waived away and played down any personal responsibility so she may kid herself she has learned a lesson and is kinder etc but we all know the truth.

Anyway, I believe Miss Priss is writing a book that may contain recipes or food-related content. Can't wait.

And only fifteen reviews for her Queen book including these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/product-re...r&reviewerType=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar
2.0 out of 5 stars INTERESTING BUT NOT WORTH THE MONEY !
12 July 2019
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Some mistakes need correcting :
1. The Queen in not riding “ pillion”, she is riding “ side saddle” - pillion means to sit behind someone else .
2. The Earl and Countess of Wessex were not married in a civil ceremony - I believe Sali is confusing this event with the marriage of Charles and Camilla . The Earl and Countess were married in St George’s Chapel. The Bishop of Norwich conducted the ceremony .
3. The Queen and Queen Mother are not wearing “ riding boots” at Badminton , they’re just boots - riding boots come up to the knee , they do not end mid calf .
4. “ character shoes “ are T- Bar shoes , the Queen does not wear character shoes !
5. There is no “ horse racing “ at Royal Windsor Horse Show “ - so the Queen usually doesn’t dress up for it - she wears a Barbour and tweed skirt with headscarf unless she’s presenting a prize in the showing or jumping classes when she does get dressed up .

The book is an interesting but hardly unique photographic “ trip” around the wardrobe of the Queen over the years .
I expected a bit more from Sali to be honest , this just seems a lazy way of making money - she writes well usually, so why has she seemingly had so little input in this book ? And the basic mistakes she has made surrounding one of the most important sides of the Queen , ie her love of horses , make me think she’s done almost no real research at all regarding that aspect of HM’s life .

Borrow it if you can - you are never going to re-read this or use it for reference - the handbag code , the brooch code , these are all things we know already .
The only piece of interesting information to me was how Rigby and Peller lost their Royal Warrant .

Sorry Sali - hoping your book scheduled for 2020 is better than this as I usually give your efforts 5 stars . Can’t do it on this largely due to the mistakes I’ve mentioned above .

13 people found this helpful
Eh? Isn't she a "fashion expert"? She certainly charged ppl on the SHB forum for make up and fashion consultations and they weren't cheap.

ETA: This is too precious -
Sorry Sali - hoping your book scheduled for 2020 is better than this as I usually give your efforts 5 stars . Can’t do it on this largely due to the mistakes I’ve mentioned above
Burn! 🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
SH though recently in defending her behaviour to Dawn and Esther has breezily waived away and played down any personal responsibility so she may kid herself she has learned a lesson and is kinder etc but we all know the truth.
Of course no one had changed. And there are always junior plastics fighting their way to the top...

If - and that's a big IF - she really used data from SHB to profile people and gather info on them that is data breach, as plain as the day. She was really stupid saying/writing that she had that kind of info in public. Which shows me that however good a saleswoman she is, she was really thick for acknowledging that out in the open thinking that people would be scared and stop posting due to her idle threats. Or, her imaginary friend, The Lawyer, gave her wrong advice. I'm going to stop here, because like in poker, we shouldn't be showing our hands ;)
Agreed. And even if she managed to trace people legally (which is definitely possible), she then proceeded to publicly tell a convicted violent criminal that she knew where these people lived. As others have said, Eric turning up on my doorstep with an expenses form is thankfully unlikely to happen but JESUS WEPT...if ANYTHING in this whole sorry saga would ever get police attention it's far more likely to be something like that than us discussing whether she was gifted a lipstick or not :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not everyone can afford Chanel purfume Sali sorry 😢
Some people have to make do with body spray and cheap purfume.
Wait don't you run a beauty bank for women fleeing domestic violence? So maybe don't be such a judgmental snob about strangers on the train. You have no idea about their circumstances. And for the record stop using mental health issues as an insult, again doesn't look good for your charity and isn't very woke.
Stop shitting on other women to make yourself look better, people don't forget the times you have publically humiliated them for likes and internet clout from your inner circle. If you are gonna stoop to those levels don't be suprised that sections of your audience notice and point it out, however much you try to scare and supress people with genuine critiques of your work, not your family or your parenting skills or your husband. We are not bitter, angry old married harpies (well I'm not!)😂😂 like many of your friends have helpfully suggested. I'm certainly not jealous of you because I am not 12. I used to really respect your opinions on beauty. I, and clearly other members of your auidence, don't like being lied to and patronised by someone who has heavily marketed themselves as being honest and outside of 'Influencer culture.
And clearly none of us condone bullying here as we are all shocked and saddened at how you and some of your friends have publically mocked others online and in print.
Learn a lesson from this, go write a think piece or whatever if you have to.
Could you also politely ask India Knight to wind her neck in from me please?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.