Sali Hughes #4 The Keats of foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I am a twitter idiot but it would be great if someone could get a couple of tweets from the replies of India Knight's 'do you know where they live?' Tweet of 27th Sept? In 'more replies'. Or worth just going and having a look. All about 'E'.

Reactions: 2
The most ridiculous part of that "where the products are going wrong FOR ME"... not to give advice about a wider audience or something, no, just for her. She is so self absorbed.
You only have to watch that ridiculous Instagram video to know that she a completely self absorbed drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
India Knight should be discarded because of her statement that childless people are unfulfilled. I’m struggling with fertility and find that statement utterly devastating. Am I not a whole person because I don’t have a child?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.