Sali Hughes #4 The Keats of foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. And even if she managed to trace people legally (which is definitely possible), she then proceeded to publicly tell a convicted violent criminal that she knew where these people lived. As others have said, Eric turning up on my doorstep with an expenses form is thankfully unlikely to happen but JESUS WEPT...if ANYTHING in this whole sorry saga would ever get police attention it's far more likely to be something like that than us discussing whether she was gifted a lipstick or not :ROFLMAO:
I am so sorry for TMI, but a little wee came out because I laughed way too much reading that. The thought of EJ turning up at my doorstep with an expenses form and saying, "Sorry love, I'm going to beat you up but I need the money for the cab fare". 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a newbie! Saw the SH Instagram and was appalled, came over here to see what the fuss was about. I feel totally duped. I’ve followed her column and IG for years but wasn’t on Twitter back then. That bullying is awful and as fit that awful Sarah Morgan and her ableist vile language - I thought even a decade ago everyone knew calling someone (in her case DP) a ‘******’ was beyond the pale. I hope SH is reading this and realising that if you act like a mean girl and hang out with mean girls you can’t really complain if people comment on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Shitting hell. Get a load of the comments section of this review by one of SH's bessies of one of DP's docu series. Fine she's a critic...and the series wasn't amazing but it was lighthearted. Her review is pretty poisonous. and I'd have left it at that and moved on. But oh look there's a comments section! Click...look at her...the reviewer JOIN IN on the pile on BTL.

How the duck is this professional journalism?
Calling Dawn ‘The thinking mans blow-up doll’ has really pissed me off. It’s all atrocious but that comment is unforgivable

Reactions: 13
I am so sorry for TMI, but a little wee came out because I laughed way too much reading that. The thought of EJ turning up at my doorstep with an expenses form and saying, "Sorry love, I'm going to beat you up but I need the money for the cab fare so I can claim it back". 😂 😂 😂
“Are you a U.K. taxpayer? Then you need to cover the cost of my transport. And also these three paintings”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so sorry for TMI, but a little wee came out because I laughed way too much reading that. The thought of EJ turning up at my doorstep with an expenses form and saying, "Sorry love, I'm going to beat you up but I need the money for the cab fare so I can claim it back". 😂 😂 😂
I am howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am just happy that in the comments section of that vile article JR is absolutely roasted by the majority of ppl commenting. They called her far worse things than we did it here.

Reactions: 6
Agree, the guardian editorial team who approved this should all hang their heads in shame.
For them to have approved it means that they must share the horrible belittling views expressed within it because it’s not funny or insightful or interesting, it’s plain mean.

Reactions: 5
I am just happy that in the comments section of that vile article JR is absolutely roasted by the majority of ppl commenting. They called her far worse things than we did it here.
Yes it was good to see. I’m so shocked at it

The other one slagging her off about the breast cancer episode when her mum died of it!!!
Claiming she was ‘admiring her breasts in the mirror constantly’ Um, NO she was explaining how to examine your breasts for important signs of breast cancer YOU bleeping witch

Claiming she was ‘admiring her breasts in the mirror constantly’ Um, NO she was explaining how to examine your breasts for important signs of breast cancer YOU bleeping witch
Excuse my language. Apologies. But v angry at that accusation. Wilful misinterpretation of the truth for the sole purpose of creating an alternative narrative. SOUND FAMILIAR??!!

She's played an absolute blinder these past few days on Instagram and her blog!
She has bucketloads more brains and class than SH

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

This is why I am not prepared to contribute to the guardian. If I could pay marina Hyde and John Harris, among others, I would. But I can't bring myself to enrich the meanies.

Reactions: 9
This is why I am not prepared to contribute to the guardian. If I could pay marina Hyde and John Harris, among others, I would. But I can't bring myself to enrich the meanies.
Love Marina. Although if Sali had her way and satire was made a criminal offence, I assume all of Marina's columns would need to be printed off and handed to the relevant authorities, and a tiny thug sent round to beat her up.

I'll assume she hasn't read here...

Screenshot_20191002-213034_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That tweet by Richard Osman looks very awkward when you remember that Alexander Armstrong is married to Esther Walker's sister (a fact I learned from this thread, thanks!)
I thought the same thing, Richard and Alexander are such friends I would have thought Richard would have held back on applauding a woman who trashed Esther. I have to say that Richard has plumetted in my estimation, I won't be able to enjoy Pointless quite so much now. I have a major soft spot for Alexander though so I'll just focus on him and the contestants.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.